You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, April 6th 2019, 8:54pm

Got more valor but came second

Here is an instance where i got more valor and came first but got 2nd place instead

http://warofdragons.com/instance_stat.php?outside=1&instance_id=25305180&finish=1

as you can see i did 30349 damage and got 35791 valor and came 1st place
godfather did 39152 dmg and got 35462 valor and came 2nd place

but this is what happened in result
0:40 Battle "Tallaar's Halls" has ended. The winner is _theGodFather_ [10] . hellrocker28 [10] , _YAY_ [10] , devilmen1 [10] , Lauriana [10] demonstrated envi

He got first and i got 2nd...

I needed this achievement so bad....

Is there any way i could seek help?

Saturday, April 6th 2019, 8:56pm

from what I can see you used a valor pot, valor pot only increases the reward valor you get from instance finish, and not fight valor, so cases like this happen, the other player got more valor from fights so he won the tallaar, but you are 1st in this list, because it updated to your extra valor from valor pot.

Saturday, April 6th 2019, 8:58pm

PD: yes, I like commas

Saturday, April 6th 2019, 9:18pm

Valor pots dont work in fight in tallar right?

Saturday, April 6th 2019, 9:35pm

Saturday, April 6th 2019, 9:59pm

nope, valor pots don't work in fights, but they work in the small valor reward you get at the end of tallaar

LE LOUP [17] 

Intermediate

Sunday, April 7th 2019, 3:45pm

In tallaar valor is proportional to amount of bless you take. If you take a lot of bless you receive less valor so you have to drink a valor pot to receive equivalent amount of valor as did your opponent.

I think your set plays too but not sure (if its blue or purple)

Sunday, April 7th 2019, 9:22pm

As shiro said when you take valor pots you dont increase the valor u get in each fight, but yes the one you get after ending instance, but it's after ending it(depending ur position u get more or less). So even if you're ''first'' after that increase you arent the first,

Monday, April 8th 2019, 1:01am

from what I can see you used a valor pot, valor pot only increases the reward valor you get from instance finish, and not fight valor, so cases like this happen, the other player got more valor from fights so he won the tallaar, but you are 1st in this list, because it updated to your extra valor from valor pot.

+1

totally answered correct