You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, April 16th 2019, 4:24am

See all of you some other day

I'm getting jailed because someone sent me items and got jailed they gave me 3 days to send the items back but i have a poverty curse so i make the items into style items and i wear one of the items that got me jailed. :) I will come back some other day with a new character.

:ghost:

Tuesday, April 16th 2019, 4:56pm

Weird situation. Such rule about powerleveling if you received goods from player who left game - exist,But... this thread by lososerg is not pinned anywhere nor rules page lead to informations about it. If amount of received goods doesn't exceed threshold by your level it should be just warning to you about such case and they should bring back this thread to pinned (come on,we still have old useless threads pinned like forum downtime,compensation quest from summer 2018...) or merged with any actual pinned thread containing rules. This is pure stupidity to jail for smth that not discribed in official sources and you have to know how to dig it out.

Tuesday, April 16th 2019, 10:55pm

you have only a normal moneycurse

pay your debt on bankman and the curse is over
I wish me better Service and a normal Balancing:thumbsup:

Thursday, April 18th 2019, 4:12pm

same

• "GastarbeiteR" has been banned

Thursday, April 18th 2019, 6:18pm

It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.