You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, May 31st 2019, 8:41pm

executioner skill

so whats wrong with exec skill increase ?

did admin shut down increase ?
is it caused by all the attak rules changes ?

i have not receved a +1 in 2 months with 3 weeks of red premium during that time
handed out plenty of injuries worty of increase
just came out of tallars with 15 kills all injured and still no +1

is any1 else having same issues or is the game just telling me to go f myself :wall:
dont argue with idiots they will drag u down to their level and beat u with experience

LE LOUP [17] 

Intermediate

Saturday, June 1st 2019, 12:02pm

same sht ))

after a certain lvl of exe skills it doesnt decrease anymore on NOOBS

I notice that i get +1 only when i kill someone stronger or same lvl as me in pvp ^^

Saturday, June 1st 2019, 7:48pm

23:13 BaTTousai-: so hard to get +1 exe
23:13 BaTTousai-: just kill and wait for ++1
23:14 BaTTousai-: no no have
23:16 BaTTousai-: 23:15 Twoje mistrzostwo w zawodzie "Executioner" zwiększyło się o +1.
23:17 BaTTousai-: 23:17 Twoje mistrzostwo w zawodzie "Executioner" zwiększyło się o +1
23:26 BaTTousai-: 23:25 Twoje mistrzostwo w zawodzie "Executioner" zwiększyło się o +1.

its just luck, but if i had red premium like you say and didnt get any increase id be annoyed too
info: Visit the battlefields to earn valor. Valor is essential for getting access to the best armour!

Sunday, June 2nd 2019, 5:30am

@ loup
altho i do raid and kill noobs, i do run battlefields and kill plenty of ppl my lvl, i even kill some lvl 9 and a few lvl10 when raiding.

@ ark
at this point luck has noting to do with it, after easily over 100 kills with almost as many injuries.
red premium is just another game feature that u waste money on.

would love to hear admin explain to me why i should keep spending money on their game when i get noting in return.
dont argue with idiots they will drag u down to their level and beat u with experience

Wednesday, June 5th 2019, 5:39pm

Red premium works great. A guy in my clan raised exe around 15 times in a few hours. You know nothing about your profession, that's why you think it's premium problem. I can tell you about it if you comtact me with forum private messages.