You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, June 14th 2019, 8:52am

[OTHER] Change

Weekly knowledge test: 14/06-20/06/2019

If there is one thing in game you could change, what would it be?

Post your answers here.

...................................................................................................................

For all who do not know the game yet some simple rules:
  • Every week (Friday morning) we publish one question to our game:
    Legend. Legacy of the Dragons.
  • From all correct and complete answers up to 5 participants will win one promotional game code each.
  • Only complete and detailed answers will be rewarded. If there is more than 5 detailed and complete answers the most unique answers have the biggest chance to win.
  • Copy and paste-answers will NOT be considered. Same goes for trolling or spamming or inadequate language.
  • Personal attacks on other players in your answers/posts as well will NOT be accepted.
  • Answer must be in English. You can answer in your mothertongue only if you post understandable translation in English in same post as your answer.
  • The winners will be chosen by a mixed team of magmars and humans. The decision will be final.
  • Codes will be sent to winners via private messages in the forum or per post ingame.

Good game and good luck for all! :drink:

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Aixlinn" (Jun 21st 2019, 8:27am)

Friday, June 14th 2019, 9:03am

If there is one thing in game you could change, what would it be?

I think it is the most difficult trivia that have been placed so far, it is not enough to just give a single answer to this question. I think there are several things that can be improved and many others that can be changed, I will start by saying that they could improve communication between all the players in forum events, for example there are Jester events that ask for good writing but only the use of the default language that is English and much do not have a perfect use of the language. That to start, but what would really change to motivate more people to play is the payment method in all countries more equitably for the pay to game, it is not the same to think about euro and dollars for people living in Latin America , and even more to think about the methods so you can make a recharge of money, speaking from my perspective only limit us to banking transactions that are tedious for a game, if there were more methods and versatility in the payment mode I think it would be better.

Friday, June 14th 2019, 1:04pm

I would remove the ability to make injury heal pots. As a high level healer i noticed shortly after it was introduced the rate of players coming to me for heals reduced which slowed down me getting exp to increase my skill. Other healers who were lower level than me also experienced the same problem. Luckily the prices of heal scrolls in the shop were later reduced which did help but if the ability to make was removed completely it would help healers gain more skill as there would be more insentive for players to find a healer rather than just get some made. Keep the ability to buy in the shop and finding in chests as this is useful if players needed fast such as on battlefields or if they got injured on rainy but stop the mass production of them with proffesions.

Friday, June 14th 2019, 3:34pm

The first thing that would need to change would be to actually bring in new players. There are barely any new players getting in the game. (We all know the level 3-4 are multis). The game needs players on all levels in order to have a functioning economy. Of course new contents to keep higher levels in the game is important, but if no one new comes in, the game loses traction quickly.

So, please advertise the game like it was advertised 10 years ago.

Friday, June 14th 2019, 8:57pm

If i could change anything on the game, this is the profession mastery. It seems the uppgrade is randomly (Like 250 recipes for get from 207 to 208 and 13 for 208 to 209. The change i can purpose for it is an experience tab. An xp we need to reach, but we get a random xp for each plant.

That one thing i considerate like a much frustrating thing~

Saturday, June 15th 2019, 9:02am

Soo

if in my ''huge hands" i had power to change thing about what would it be ?

first thing comes in mind is remove attack rules for all levels make it real war game or just apply rules that we had while back which were pretty good and back then we did not have any problems

so it would be really warofdragons so it would be like war and you do what you want kill "bully'' others because whats the point if someone is strongest if he cant do anything he wants and kill everyone or something like that +

I would remove some of dumb curses you can get for like gifts and other stuff because that i dont think it has place in this game and its sometimes seems like we are playing game that is meant to be played by 10 year olds

but i dont think thats the meant audience so make some rule changes this is what i would prefer
maybe other would not agree but i think it would make this more closer to war game :mine:
I don't have no fear of death. My only fear is coming back reincarnated.

Saturday, June 15th 2019, 3:00pm

As someone else said, the main problem of this game now is the low amount of players at low levels.

It would be pretty nice if we can make something to get some new players, because most of low level players are secondary characters from higher levels.

About the main game, I think there are things that can be better (You shouldn't be able to get Healing pots from chests because that hurts to healer's, buy-sell from exchange without making nothing more than raise the price of items, etc etc etc), but the main concept of the game is fine. Maybe I would add some quests chains with secondary histories to give players a reason to make this quests (because we only do quests if the rewards are pretty nice).

And the most important thing. Re-launch the game for Android!!! That will be a massive income of new players!! if people can play the game from everywhere, I'm pretty sure that we have a lot of new players!!!!

Sunday, June 16th 2019, 1:55am

Everyone should be able to buy diamonds according to their country's currency. Euro is too much for us(Turkey)1 euro 7x turkish lira too much really. in this case he game can not earn money from turkish players and i dont think already turkish players buy diamond cause to big money for us, correct this and ensure equality.
I didn’t change, I just woke up.

Monday, June 17th 2019, 9:47am

1. ACHIEVEMENTS - if you give new achievements in game (for activities we can doing before), please give us chance get this achievements for activities we did before you gave achievement - for example books for superbeings
2. SEASONAL EVENTS - every year the same (only with new "special" reward). Few months are very boring. Please more complex events - for picking, fighting, searching, ...
3. GOOD QUESTS without end - Years ago, there was good quests, but never end on com server. I have this book still in bag - http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.ph…ct_id=154509530
4. NEW PROFESSION - try give new 4th profession or more activity for actual one (for example locpicker good in Magish Palace - make more that things in another instances for other professions)
5. POTION OF HEALING from chests - why primary drop potion healing? Better primary drop resources or something more neutral. Potions maker need profit :o)
6. MORE ITEMS for GOLD, not only for diamond - that say all. I understand you need profit, but is someone cant make diamond, its reason leave game
7. BATTLEFIELD - is dead zone (I mean noone come) for few levels. More items for active valor players. For example chance find items in CC (not only coal). Bonus events in battlefields are good, but I think not enough.
8. PREMIUM ACCOUNT - for gold too, please

Thats enough for now :o)
Thanks for your work, this game is cool