You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, June 21st 2019, 3:16am

bless for queueing

once again:
03:05 Unable to start chaotic battle. Minimum number of participants was not reached.

perhaps a small bless (i.e. 15 minutes of +5 life or speed or similar)payable at the end of timeout would get more people to queue
I'll look that up...

Friday, June 21st 2019, 8:53am

you already have chaotic coins that drop to buy artful items after each win, plus bonus valor, no injuries.

the game gives us 7 chaotic battle's each day, if we don't queue then you can only blame yourself and everyone on that level
what is the definition of insanity? :glance:

• "Hakan The Khan" has been banned

Friday, June 21st 2019, 11:55am

it was 3 am mike, you shouldn't expect many people to be online at that time of the day. Most players are on from 8 am to 12 pm.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Monday, June 24th 2019, 1:09am

it was 3 am mike, you shouldn't expect many people to be online at that time of the day. Most players are on from 8 am to 12 pm.

maybe where you live, but this is a global game. In California it is half the world away. we play too.
I'll look that up...

• "Hakan The Khan" has been banned

Monday, June 24th 2019, 4:01am

Exactly, that's exactly what I'm telling you. People from the time zone you're in (or time zones that are close to yours) don't play during the busy hours. A simple buff to attending chaotics won't change that. That's why you shouldn't expect people to join chaotics at 3 am server time.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.