You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, June 28th 2019, 12:51am

Administration

Hi ladies and gentlemens, I want to talk about something. Game management doesn't care about players at least as far as I can see, everyone is constantly complaining about something and but I didn't see admins doing anything about that, 20 lvls complainant always about hunting and monsters respawns and bla bla still same nothing changed if you accustom the players to something after do not take away . Trade fair changed mages complain about red bracelet and arkats not coming anymore + no red armors, red tools, grey varnish anyway admins doesnt care players and they problems if you lose players you can not win money from players and the diamond events you bring 10 times a month doesnt work anymore. I can't have fun anymore in game because admins don't care about anything we say. Just do something according to the players' wishes at least try it what you will lose? is more important than losing players? I hope not so.
I didn’t change, I just woke up.

LE LOUP [17] 

Intermediate

Friday, June 28th 2019, 1:00am

i see a lot of 20 leaving ... some low lvl leaving medium lvl leaving sad (((

and still 0 advertisment about this game at least advertise com server in RU server ... make some ppl come here

Friday, June 28th 2019, 3:23am

:truce: :smoke:
I actually agree with this threas fully

In my 9 years there have been lots of changes that we as the gaming community have put our two cents in on. Very rarely if not ever are they even replied to with a " we'll see".

Ex. >> drop rate >> i never see but only players add in on these threads for a request for a change
diamond events >> the only change i ever see is they frequent more weekly
I dont buy diamonds very often so rely on game drops and coin to get things (along with trades) < so seeing them more often just makes me ill.
Even the bandit is only a 2-3 day "game coin" event now before it reverts once again for 7 days to diamonds.

That's like I-Lord-I and Le loup stated < its just going to push more of our "free to play game" players out of the system/

So yes, sme kind of response or acknowlegement would be nice for once.

:rose: :beer: :smoke:
:beer: if its beer-30, whiskey-time, or wine time :wink: best pour spare glass :sneak: im on my way :dance::drink:kiss2:

Friday, June 28th 2019, 10:26am

I actually agree too

Friday, June 28th 2019, 11:22am

there is more to say but as usual it won't change anything and it won't matter no need to tire myself

Friday, June 28th 2019, 11:37am

Its interesting that this game’s admins do not have any problem with loosing players.. Aint it supposed to be the idea to attract more players to the game? Im not an expert on these administration stuff but as far as i can say: Game is breaking down day by day, note that.. I was on Turkish server years ago and therr used to be at least maybe around 50 players at the square, in the middle of night. What ‘bout now? 3-5 players maybe? sometimes even non? Players left and keeps leaving the game :) No more words needed, i suppose

Friday, June 28th 2019, 12:25pm

To increase the Player Population it whould be helpfull to add the Game at my.com Hompage.
I'm wondering since years why i dont find warofdragons there.
It's a easy and free way to Promote the Game.
Fact is that the Game loose 50% Players from 2016 until now..i have a little statistic about that.
At 01.07.2016 where 5465 Players in Ranking - Now only 2711 +handfull invisible.

Sure, it's Summer and according to experience are always less Players here over these Hot Months, Holiday, Family etc..
Anyway Tendency goes down since years - Time to do smt. ;)

Saturday, June 29th 2019, 8:01pm

Nah, if admins cared for COM server we would have seen some improvements, COM server may actually be a liability to them and not an asset

Wednesday, July 3rd 2019, 10:52pm

If you look at it like this.

Why do the admins have to change anything?
It is like you go to the same restaurant and each time the service is bad and the food is bad. But yet you tip and keep going back regularly. Does that restaurant need to change their food or service to make you happy? Not really they still get the money with zero effort to change becasue you still are paying what they are selling. Yes I understand that if changes were made then the profits would increase but as the old saying goes why fix whats not broken. The Money still keeps coming in and people keep paying for the same crappy product.

The diamond events have a total that can be purchased across 3 servers (with a bonus added). That number would be based most likey off what amount needed by the company to pay bills and such ,and once all those diamonds have been brought company bills are pay ( and maybe a bit extra). Gold and diamonds are like real world money - made up. Like all the Fiat currency the world uses it can be just printed with nothing backing it. Same with the diamonds, Once they get there amount for the month every thing else is profit.

If it was not for the paypallers this server will not be here. so I do not begrudge them. But if people are not happy with the service they recieved here they can 1) leave or 2) if they want a change then stop paying. So you don't like what is offered don't buy it.

How fast would admin maybe start paying attecntion when they are not longer getting their bills paid? As long as people keep pumping in money and the bills are paid nothing will change. Now that the server is at the level 20 it seems that admins can hit auto pilot and let the money come in. Can't seeing any huge updates, just events and most are pre programed.But as long as 3 servers are buying diamonds I will bet you will not see any changes. I wonder if these servers are just around to feed to cost of the russian servers? Who knows I don't as I have no clue what the flood of money is like on the RU servers.

I was told by admin years ago that the drop rate is set to what it is because it makes people spend money to get items. A high drop rate makes the company less money. Sad as most games have left the pay to win model and have shown that it can still make money and profit with out that model.

But bottom line is, if people don't stop buy the same broken item over and over then nothing will change,

Just my 2 cents
Lets work hard to find a cure for liberalism :teacher: :teacher:

LE LOUP [17] 

Intermediate

Thursday, July 4th 2019, 8:59pm

0 admins replied where are they ?

• "Hakan The Khan" has been banned

Thursday, July 4th 2019, 10:07pm

0 admins replied where are they ?
They left this godforsaken, cursed land long ago to play steam games. There's summer sale so it's pretty normal.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Friday, July 5th 2019, 8:43am

Damn The game was much fun back then when 100 people in city square, chat always enjoyable and Epic battle with Yvil and Crossknight

Friday, July 5th 2019, 10:18am

Not sure why you're waiting for them to reply. They've learned that ignoring the players is the best way to keep them silent as they eventually get tired and fed up and stop posting their thoughts here - that's why this forum is as dead as the game is.

You want more active players ? Start making multies, we've currently got like 15 active lvl 2-4 players on mag side, I tracked them for a week and they're always the same ones which tells alot about the future of this server. Less players - more money needed from each one. I fear that just a few heavy paypallers leaving would mean the end of it because of poor economics.

Do you want alll events to run smoothly (not just the cash milking ones) and admins more involved and responsive ? Then better pray the new 'all singing all dancing html5 client' comes with a new admins though Xmas is a long way ahead.

And a word for admins: A lot of players have spent much time to make this game a better one and I'm talking mainly about the game support structures - yes, those passionate players you're payling peanuts game money to do part of your job - but this is not enough. You need to get involved, you need to stop and think what needs to be done, put on some elbow grease and do it. Just milking the cow won't do it anymore. You'll wake up one day to find it dead in the barn. But probably you don't care cause there are plenty more cows out there right ?

Friday, July 5th 2019, 4:55pm

You want more active players ? Start making multies, we've currently got like 15 active lvl 2-4 players on mag side, I tracked them for a week and they're always the same ones which tells alot about the future of this server. Less players - more money needed from each one. I fear that just a few heavy paypallers leaving would mean the end of it because of poor economics.

i can second that i have been running around blessing the same 5 or 6 level 1-4 mags for the last month

Friday, July 5th 2019, 5:58pm

and now weekends for magic storms events not coming effect shop anymore.. very good keep it up like this

Saturday, July 6th 2019, 12:21pm

and now weekends for magic storms events not coming effect shop anymore.. very good keep it up like this

As a player, I prefer gaining effects with making effort rather than buying them from the shop. I personally think that the more effort you make, the more fun you get.
Terazinin eksilen kefesi.

LE LOUP [17] 

Intermediate

Saturday, July 6th 2019, 1:12pm

@clam

its not a question of effort dragon bless at fair = 5g and at shop 2.5g and elemental shield can be bought only at that shop some ppl made an inventory of all those blesses and some other where buying before going in PVP fight
if u are second type of guy you're fked cause other can bless maxx and u cant

Saturday, July 6th 2019, 1:57pm

The game is dead for myself, are boring, tedious, and many players go out and i enter 1 hour to hunt and go out to my family, past years ago in played 4-5 hours every day and weekend events are fien, but now is the same diamonds events all year.

One day of this i close my account and go forever.
░▒▓██B▄A▄R▄Ç▄A██▓▒░

:grr:░▒▓███_HodoR_███▓▒░:grr:

Saturday, July 6th 2019, 2:05pm

@clam

its not a question of effort dragon bless at fair = 5g and at shop 2.5g and elemental shield can be bought only at that shop some ppl made an inventory of all those blesses and some other where buying before going in PVP fight
if u are second type of guy you're fked cause other can bless maxx and u cant

Well, nobody has never prevented them to make the same inventory as others did. They could also have made that inventory. Whatever it is, in the end, all those inventories will come to an end. I don't think the people who make inventories would save up 100 pcs of such blesses. I also include all the special shops that blesses are sold while saying "rather than buying from the shop". Of course, the reputation shops should be excluded from what I said. They are actually results of the great efforts. Moreover, I am against that the resource fair, aka bank shop, comes that often. I hope I am explaining myself quite enough. :)
Terazinin eksilen kefesi.

LE LOUP [17] 

Intermediate

Saturday, July 6th 2019, 4:15pm

Guys maybe admins are not listenning players intentionnaly to make us leave this game ? ?(