You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, July 7th 2019, 7:51am

@everyone hey guys just wanted to point out there was no such news that the weekend shops/promotion buffs will come in every weekend for each valor event, so whatever you are 'stacking up' keep in mind that these things are not your routine stuff. I know its sad and all of us were really waiting for the promo buff shop, but nobody ever said that these shops are gonna be here for us each weekend.

As far as this thread is concerned, you can play your part in advertising game for free, come on our server's discord we have people already working on some things thank you! :)
https://discord.gg/ZhZfmb

LE LOUP [17] 

Intermediate

Sunday, July 7th 2019, 2:27pm

why do u try to escape the main problem by talking only about buffs in shop ??

LE LOUP [17] 

Intermediate

Sunday, July 7th 2019, 3:20pm

the main problem is that the flux of leaving ppl is higher than new player

And when u see a new guy usually its multi of another guy who plays COM.
They could advertise this server in RU or in other mycom games

Sunday, July 7th 2019, 9:36pm

the main problem is that the flux of leaving ppl is higher than new player

And when u see a new guy usually its multi of another guy who plays COM.
They could advertise this server in RU or in other mycom games

Yea thats the main problem. People who posted here said that admins dont listen the players, they didnt bring red gear or red arkat, or other stuff in fair. If you were active in discord, which is a pretty good tool to have fun, chat, etc. but also a feedback one, you would see that there are a lot of players who are quite grateful about red arkat and bracelet dissapearing from fair, since it encourage the grinding in RR for war mages. Also in 11-15, a lot of people, mostly not that strong players didnt buy bracelet, like I did every fair, so yes, its sad for me since I lost a lot of stats, but its quite pleasant to them to dont face a lvl11 with high supp who will kick their ass, making it pointless go to BFs. Got my point? Its the same about premium shop, its big oof for me not being able to buy dragon gift and element shield, but its as well a bigger oof for not that strong players face a player in arena who u cant even do 2k damage in fight bcs too strong or/and blessed.

In a quick summary, I see this as a try to get more active bfs(not sure if this is the objective tho). Probably u didnt see, but there were a post, the weekly knowledge one. We got asked about why COM server bfs are dead? or less active? A lot of people replied: Overblessers. Isnt it a kind of feedback? didnt see you particpating

wish u got my point

cheers

P.S. I 100% agree with the complain about WoD not being in my.com front-page, expect they to add it soon :truce:

Monday, July 8th 2019, 3:21am

Whoever enters overbuff bffs will enter again anyway, at least everyone can get some effects from shop and join battlefields. Better than nothing, effect shop should come back
I didn’t change, I just woke up.

Monday, July 8th 2019, 9:12am

What alex said makes sense

Yes Over Buff is killing battlefield, In arena Yesterday, Draconia from DE server lvl 10 kill me 2 times, before I join the fight. Gave 2 Injuries, I died with zero Damage, As you can see, I am not the shittiest lvl 10 out there, but I try to get into battlefield and face people like those, its game over.

People have become more occupied and got more things to do these days, the value of time has increased. Therefore game should adjust is my view. It was utter waste of time for me in the arena yesterday. That is just 1 example.

Forget winning, I dont care, I know i cannot defeat draconia. But atleast hit 2k dmg get some valor? A big no too! She is so much over buff that She kill me in 1 hit.

Lvl 10 with hp more than 2k? What kind of overbuffing is this?
It just means either you over buff and enter battlefield, or no battlefield at all.

I have a small suggestion. Many wont like it but still I want to speak out, IF there is possibility of having credit point for buffing too, the way there are for summons.
Like Battlefield which gives the amount of credit that can be used for blessing?
Example there are 10 credit buff available. Characterise the buff. Give it credit.
If you use xyz buff and you exhaust the credit, you can no more add buffs.

That way the number of battlefield will be more, more people will enter, even if lose atleast they get some interest to play the game. If not regular, atleast can try as a pilot project for 1 random week of a month. Not just weekend but 1 week. And, then compare the statistics with rest 3 weeks of the month.

Balanced Buffing= More Battlefield = More interest in game= More players in game and less leaving= More asses to kick= More people spending diamond to do that.

Monday, July 8th 2019, 10:50am

I believe this post is not about the event buffs ( though regualr players were able to buy dragon ammies reasonably priced there and strong players will still be able to buy load of buffs during fair and use them accordingly) or the bracers ( I don't care about their removal though there are players ho spent 150dias for eshu bracelet just to be unable to buy arkats ).

This post is more about some improvements players woud like to see from admins in terms of their overall performace and ability to keep players on this server by improving communication and level of service IMHO.

Monday, July 8th 2019, 1:08pm

Guys maybe admins are not listenning players intentionnaly to make us leave this game ?
No bro admins listening just paypaller players admins want more money (real life) :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Thursday, July 18th 2019, 4:00pm

Quite a pity to let this thread slide on the second page specially with the amazing resource fair going on don't you think ?

Friday, July 19th 2019, 12:24pm

Game is changing, not good changes for players Here have noticed a point, admins doesnt care players wishes and problems that absolutely right.and management is not interested in the game, since yesterday arena storm event is broken, no valor in fight, and ''level groups will be strictly separated,'' doesnt work. still not fixed. since update have bugs, lags in fight still same etc. briefly: game management doing a sloppy job in my opinion, I hope everything will be better. Let's see what happens in the future hope this vicious circle changes
I didn’t change, I just woke up.