You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, August 17th 2019, 6:10am

bandit

http://warofdragons.com/info/news/
bandit why is it at 550g? lol and wtf. but seems bandit up to 1g for every 100g lost haha its much more sure but i need tell more last week i dont remember well but was diamond bandit but max jackpot supuse to be 1500d. then someone win as 2000d... im sure people is sick of it im really start feels bad for those people that lost tons diamonds and golds for fake news people play it thinking the jackpot is hot but prizes goes over the maximum..... bandit everytime on its crazy. at least tell the victims the risk about play. because if i play 1 silver. i will win everytime. ofc if play 25g will lost 1k gold in 15min if u not do supergame u are lost. i mean more money bet u winrate is less and not to mention diamonds the two times ive played diamonds i lost almost 1k in what 10min maybe less. anyway, if turn on the vacuum all month at least put news with real parameters because i feel scammed. i saw the bandit at 450g ohh jackpot thought i have to play. but whatssssss i play it some hours. just to lose.

would be nice to admins answer to players in forum time to time nobody shows up in this desert called game

Saturday, August 17th 2019, 11:52am

it wants to eat everyones gold :/

Saturday, August 17th 2019, 12:54pm

Yep, thats really stupid. I lost a lot money too because of that.
But i think, im not sure its the FIRST Jackpot which is bugged, the second one should gone at 450 max then.

Sunday, August 18th 2019, 1:07pm

10:51 AM Player vitukas [12] has won 1475 ! From the One-Armed Bandit

:shuffle: :shuffle: :sneakers: :sneakers: