You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, August 19th 2019, 2:20am

REP Arbiters of Fate - Missions of the Firstborn

For people who are interested in different kind of tasks to be sure if keep or try another scroll.

Interested in your tasks!

Here is my first opened ones: (I = grey and III = blue)

[Mission] Tireless I

Task: Go to a battlefield of the past and win a series of 2 victories over an enemy team. The current victory series is reset if you finish the battlefield with a defeat or abandon the fight (draw and technical draw have no effect on the series).
Reward: 4800-137800 valour (by level), Sacrificial Coin 1 pc., 1 point of Arbiters of Fate reputation, 40-280 points of Trophy Hunter reputation (by level).
To abandon the mission, cancel the appropriate quest.

[Mission] Master Bonecrusher I
Task: Go to a battlefield of the past and defeat 2 enemies while wearing Bonecrusher equipment. A kill is counted if you deal the most damage.
Reward: 1800-51700 valour (by level), Sacrificial Coin 1 pc., 1 point of Arbiters of Fate reputation, 2 enemy scalps.

[Mission] Combat Master III

Current goal: Go to a battlefield of the past and defeat 8 enemies. A kill is counted if you deal the most damage.
Reward: 9000-275600 valour (by level), Sacrificial Coin 6 pcs., 6 points of Arbiters of Fate reputation, 8 enemy scalps

[Mission] Tireless III
Task: Go to a battlefield of the past and win a series of 2 victories over an enemy team. The current victory series is reset if you finish the battlefield with a defeat or abandon the fight (draw and technical draw have no effect on the series).

Monday, August 19th 2019, 6:16am

[Mission] Master Dodger II (Green)

Current goal: Go to a battlefield of the past and defeat
4 enemies while wearing Dodger equipment. A kill is counted if you deal the
most damage.

Reward: 4800-137800 valour (by level), Sacrificial Coin 3 pcs.,
3 points of Arbiters of Fate reputation, 4 enemy scalps.

Monday, August 19th 2019, 2:04pm

[Mission] Unstoppable I

Task: Go to a battlefield of the past and win a series of 3 victories over an enemy team. The current victory series is reset if you finish the battlefield with a defeat or abandon the fight (draw and technical draw have no effect on the series).

Reward: 9600-275600 valour (by level), Sacrificial Coin 2 pcs., 2 points of Arbiters of Fate reputation, 80-560 points of Trophy Hunter reputation (by level).

Tuesday, August 20th 2019, 12:34am

[Mission] Fearless I

Current goal: Go to a battlefield of the past and defeat an enemy team 1 time.

Reward: 2400-68900 valour (by level), Sacrificial Coin 1 pc., 1 point of Arbiters of Fate reputation, 20-140 points of Trophy Hunter reputation (by level).

Tuesday, August 20th 2019, 8:36pm

[Mission] Combat Master I

Task: Go to a battlefield of the past and defeat 3 enemies. A kill is counted if you deal the most damage.

Reward: 1800-51700 valour (by level), Sacrificial Coin 1 pc., 1 point of Arbiters of Fate reputation,
3 enemy scalps.

Wednesday, August 21st 2019, 1:48am

[Mission] Master Dodger I

Task: Go to a battlefield of the past and defeat 2 enemies while wearing Dodger equipment. A kill is counted if you deal the most damage.

Reward: 1800-51700 valour (by level), Sacrificial Coin 1 pc., 1 point of Arbiters of Fate reputation, 2 enemy scalps.

Wednesday, August 21st 2019, 3:30pm

[Mission] All-Conquering I

Task: Go to a battlefield of the past and win a series of 4 victories over an enemy team.

Reward: 19300-551100 valour (by level), Sacrificial Coin 2 pcs., 2 points of Arbiters of Fate reputation, 160-1120 points of Trophy Hunter reputation (by level).

Thursday, August 22nd 2019, 1:29am

[Mission] Tireless IV

Task: Go to a battlefield of the past and win 3 series of 2 victories over an enemy team. The current victory series is reset if you finish the battlefield with a defeat or abandon the fight (draw and technical draw have no effect on the series), but the number of victory series remains.

Reward: 43400-1240000 valour (by level), Sacrificial Coin 14 pcs., 14 points of Arbiters of Fate reputation, 360-2520 points of Trophy Hunter reputation (by level).

[Mission] Master Strategist IV

Task: Go to a battlefield of the past and win a series of 5 victories over an enemy team. The current victory series is reset if you finish the battlefield with a defeat or abandon the fight (draw and technical draw have no effect on the series).
Reward: 115700-3306700 valour (by level), Sacrificial Coin 14 pcs., 14 points of Arbiters of Fate reputation, 960-6720 points of Trophy Hunter reputation (by level).

[Mission] Fearless IV
Task: Go to a battlefield of the past and defeat an enemy team 8 times.
Reward: 57900-1653400 valour (by level), Sacrificial Coin 12 pcs., 12 points of Arbiters of Fate reputation, 480-3360 points of Trophy Hunter reputation (by level).

Friday, August 23rd 2019, 7:16pm

[Mission] Combat Master II

Task: Go to a battlefield of the past and defeat 5 enemies. A kill is counted if you deal the most damage.
Reward: 4800-137800 valour (by level), Sacrificial Coin 3 pcs., 3 points of Arbiters of Fate reputation, 5 enemy scalps.

[Mission] All-Conquering II

Task: Go to a battlefield of the past and win a series of 4 victories over an enemy team. The current victory series is reset if you finish the battlefield with a defeat or abandon the fight (draw and technical draw have no effect on the series).
Reward: 30900-881800 valour (by level), Sacrificial Coin 4 pcs., 4 points of Arbiters of Fate reputation, 256-1792 points of Trophy Hunter reputation (by level).

Saturday, August 24th 2019, 2:05am

[Mission] Defence Master II

Task: Go to a battlefield of the past and defeat 3 enemies on your own (you must be fighting at least 2 enemies in one fight).
Reward: 5800-165300 valour (by level), Sacrificial Coin 3 pcs., 3 points of Arbiters of Fate reputation, 3 enemy scalps.

[Mission] Unstoppable II

Task: Go to a battlefield of the past and win 2 series of 3 victories over an enemy team. The current victory series is reset if you finish the battlefield with a defeat or abandon the fight (draw and technical draw have no effect on the series), but the number of victory series remains.
Reward: 30900-881800 valour (by level), Sacrificial Coin 4 pcs., 4 points of Arbiters of Fate reputation, 256-1792 points of Trophy Hunter reputation (by level).

[Mission] Fearless II

Task: Go to a battlefield of the past and defeat an enemy team 3 times.
Reward: 11600-330700 valour (by level), Sacrificial Coin 3 pcs., 3 points of Arbiters of Fate reputation, 96-672 points of Trophy Hunter reputation (by level).

• "Hakan The Khan" has been banned

Sunday, September 15th 2019, 2:23am

This is the first ever thread for me to add to my favourites. Holy hell, this is actually useful, so let me add something as well:

[Mission] Master Strategist II

Task: Go to a battlefield of the past and win a series of 5 victories over an enemy team. The current victory series is reset if you finish the battlefield with a defeat or abandon the fight (draw and technical draw have no effect on the series).
Reward: 61700-1763600 valour (by level), Sacrificial Coin 4 pcs., 4 points of Arbiters of Fate reputation, 512-3584 points of Trophy Hunter reputation (by level).

It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.