You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, August 30th 2019, 8:32pm

Is it a bug in CC 386 ?

I was as HW wiht 2791 hp in CC 386 against BC de player. He used panishment arrows on me and when i blocked i lost 1004 hp instead of 502 hp. The effect showing 18% from max hp . How come ? Another bc DE player using the same arrow i lost at first block 502 and rest of them 1004 hp .
Can someone give explanation please?

Friday, August 30th 2019, 11:57pm

Its Cleaving Blow )

With the combo + arrow you get double dmg from punishment.(Only if you are on block, better stay open and gou get 502 dmg then)

Sunday, September 1st 2019, 12:37am

ahh, I seen that too! But Nestro's explaination make sense!
If you don't like something I post in forums, go to this website: www.magrareallydoesn't care.troll and fill out a frankie got his feelings hurt report :bllll:

Tuesday, September 3rd 2019, 7:08pm

Is it a bug in CC 386 ?
Yes the bug is humans stun ratio lol
:pain: :lol:
When the warriors dream, giants fall

Wednesday, September 4th 2019, 12:29am

Its Cleaving Blow )

With the combo + arrow you get double dmg from punishment.(Only if you are on block, better stay open and gou get 502 dmg then)
Why does not work in DG or BC style??

I have HW and i put arrow on DG with cleaving blow and when he dodge only remove 400 HP not 800...

Wednesday, September 4th 2019, 2:30pm

#Xant

It works for every Class, BC,HW and Dodger. Important one is that enemy Player have Cleaving Blow + Arrow Punishment and stay in block.

Against BC Arrow - Enemy need to stay in block with Cleaving Blow and do Crit to you = Double Dmg
Against Dodger Arrow - Enemy need to dodge in block with Cleaving Blow = Double Dmg
Against HW Arrow - Enemy need to block in block with Cleaving Blow = Double Dmg

Example

Open + Cleaving Blow + Arrow Punishment = 500 Dmg

Block + Cleaving Blow + Arrow Punishment = 1000 Dmg

Best Mentor Nestro try to Helps everytime.

Sunday, September 15th 2019, 7:20pm

#Xant

It works for every Class, BC,HW and Dodger. Important one is that enemy Player have Cleaving Blow + Arrow Punishment and stay in block.

Against BC Arrow - Enemy need to stay in block with Cleaving Blow and do Crit to you = Double Dmg
Against Dodger Arrow - Enemy need to dodge in block with Cleaving Blow = Double Dmg
Against HW Arrow - Enemy need to block in block with Cleaving Blow = Double Dmg

Example

Open + Cleaving Blow + Arrow Punishment = 500 Dmg

Block + Cleaving Blow + Arrow Punishment = 1000 Dmg

Best Mentor Nestro try to Helps everytime.
Only works in HW style, not in rest of styles.

Tested.

Thursday, September 19th 2019, 8:55pm

http://battle.drachenkrieg.de/fight_info…84&server_id=20

that's a bug + use of transfo elix, shadow in every fight .. in cc386

How is that possible? how use shadow with a empty bag, no crystal ... how to use transfo elix???

Thursday, September 19th 2019, 9:41pm

If you make 30 points for your team, you receive a reward chest in cc386 which you can open in there. If you are lucky can get blesses or transformation, or as it happened as well twilight crystals, which allow you to call your shadow.

Calling the shadow though has been confirmed to be a bug and will be fixed by admins shortly. As well, they might look into other drops which can be gained from those chests.
:!: Guards open their doors for new members. Interested? Please apply here! :!: