You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, August 25th 2019, 11:33am

Ranger Rep Question

Why is our Elt Cube busted. There are lots of recipes on RU server that do not work here. Like this one for example:

[/URL][/img]

Would be nice if we could at least have same cube, since we have most of the other same features as them, other than a sustainable population.
If you don't like something I post in forums, go to this website: www.magrareallydoesn't care.troll and fill out a frankie got his feelings hurt report :bllll:

Sunday, August 25th 2019, 11:35am

maybe now?
If you don't like something I post in forums, go to this website: www.magrareallydoesn't care.troll and fill out a frankie got his feelings hurt report :bllll:

Tuesday, September 3rd 2019, 11:39am

No answer to this ?

Wednesday, September 4th 2019, 2:41am

Typical response from our admins... that is, ignore all questions and feedback from anyone.

Wednesday, September 4th 2019, 2:37pm

I think its a simple question.

We are currently not on the same Level like RU.

Dont worry, in the future it will be aviable for us.

Best Inofffical Mentor Nestro try to helps everytime.