You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, September 12th 2019, 5:16am

Issues with 21 when Dodger

Anyone else having issues with hunting 21 scorps as a dodger?

Even with giant i've noticed that when they have the mana ret spell my arrow gives back 76, but without the spell i get back 77 with arrow, this is a bit annoying as i need 77 for glaze III, and nowhere in the effect description does it say it will reduce the mana you get back....glitch?

Thursday, September 12th 2019, 5:18am

BC has same issue where it gives back 1 less mana, but as BC it doesn't remove glaze even when it gives back less

Thursday, September 12th 2019, 5:00pm

same here lol... but purp spirit fix it lol :pain:
only God can judge me.

Thursday, September 12th 2019, 7:47pm

Dodger has higher Mana cost with glaze then BC.

You still need lvl 20 Helm and then it should be fine, purple bow lvl 17 would be nice too.

Tuesday, September 17th 2019, 2:03am

purple bow will fix, but the issue is the glitch with dodger, it removes 1 mana with spell for both sets, but only dodger loses glaze, not BC even though both recover 1 less than needed