You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Hakan The Khan" has been banned

Saturday, September 14th 2019, 10:08pm

Which type of animal has the deadliest poison?
Human players of Legend: Legacy of Dragons online game.

(ya just burned, hoomanz!)

ok ok i'll stop trolling, i promise.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Saturday, September 14th 2019, 10:10pm

What do you get when you cross two Bb genes? What are their types?
The answer was BB Bb Bb BB. It's called Mendelian Inheritance. The BB ones (or ones with capital letters if you like) are Dominant Genes and the bb ones are recessive genes.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Saturday, September 14th 2019, 10:27pm

Which type of animal has the deadliest poison?

Purevenom was correct, the answer is the Jellyfish, luckily no human saw :lol:

Saturday, September 14th 2019, 10:30pm

Animals which are thought to have the most complex visual system in the animal kindgdom belong to order.... ?
404 not found

Saturday, September 14th 2019, 11:14pm

what was the source of the cholera epidemic in London 1854 ? and who discovered it?

the cholera can be caused by contaminated water. and was John Snow!!!! discovering it in London
so i got that right ^^

Saturday, September 14th 2019, 11:18pm

What is the biggest rodent on earth ?

Saturday, September 14th 2019, 11:19pm

Animals which are thought to have the most complex visual system in the animal kindgdom belong to order.... ?
Mantis Shrimp

Saturday, September 14th 2019, 11:39pm

The capybara

Saturday, September 14th 2019, 11:40pm

The capybara
correct

Sunday, September 15th 2019, 12:09am

what was the source of the cholera epidemic in London 1854 ? and who discovered it?
The source was a public water pump on Broad Street. The one who discovered it was John Snow

ah sorry, didn-t see it. you-re correct of course
404 not found

Sunday, September 15th 2019, 12:12am

Mantis Shrimp

as stated also in wikipedia... Mantis shrimps, or stomatopods, are marine crustaceans of the order Stomatopoda.

and I asked the order :D I'm sorry, you're right, but the correct answer is:

Stomatopoda crustaceans
404 not found

Sunday, September 15th 2019, 12:19am

what is the name of the largest animal in the hog family to ever walk the earth?

Sunday, September 15th 2019, 12:50am

how many bones inside human body at birth and what happens to them when we are growing?
404 not found

Sunday, September 15th 2019, 1:05am

At birth its about 300,and they have less when they get older because some bones fuse together
I don't have no fear of death. My only fear is coming back reincarnated.

Sunday, September 15th 2019, 2:13am

Mantis Shrimp

as stated also in wikipedia... Mantis shrimps, or stomatopods, are marine crustaceans of the order Stomatopoda.

and I asked the order :D I'm sorry, you're right, but the correct answer is:

Stomatopoda crustaceans
i didn't know what "order" mean, sorry

Sunday, September 15th 2019, 2:15am

how many bones inside human body at birth and what happens to them when we are growing?
It is actually around 350 bones at birth. Some bones merge that's why only 206 remain when grown up

Sunday, September 15th 2019, 2:16am

what is the name of the largest animal in the hog family to ever walk the earth?
The giant forest hog ? OR Hylochoerus meinertzhageni :lol: now i'm careful

Sunday, September 15th 2019, 2:19am

When did the death of the last bear of Pyrenean stock happened ? What was the name of the bear ?
RIP :cry:

Sunday, September 15th 2019, 3:37am

When did the death of the last bear of Pyrenean stock happened ? What was the name of the bear ?
RIP :cry:
Cannelle, the last Pyrenean brown bear was shot dead by a hunter in 2004.
Rest in peace sweet girl. I hope you're doing backstrokes in pools filled with honey with Harambe in heaven.

Sunday, September 15th 2019, 3:45am

Are dogs the only animal species that is related to wolves? If yes, why is it so? If no, please give 4 species names that are related to wolves.