You are not logged in.

Wednesday, February 20th 2019, 10:13am

quest
Fist Fights
Where: Bouncer @ The Gurraldiy's Head Tavern in County Vurdalia
Reward: 25000 Exp. & Bouncer's Club

im attempting to complete that quest but constantly get the message

Warriors under any kind of effect are strictly forbidden to enter fist fights. Let's have a fair fight!

ive removed armour, pet, banner, bags, belts , potions, style armour, and am under no effects
it is impossible for me to start the fight

REPOSTING AS ITS BEEN OVER A MONTH WITHOUT ANY REPLY, DOES ANYONE READ THIS???????????

Sunday, March 10th 2019, 1:38am

Crushing elements for the cryptos

Hopefully, somebody does read, so:

To collect the elements to unlock the caves at the Abode of Eternal Ice, you can use the Elt cube along with a crushing scroll to convert one higher-level element into three lower-level ones, however, while it is possible to thus crush a blue element into green ones, the purple ones will not crush into blue.

Not sure if this is a bug or by design, but - if a bug, could it be fixed? If not, could it at least be confirmed it is not one?

Thanks.

Sunday, March 10th 2019, 10:33am

while it is possible to thus crush a blue element into green ones, the purple ones will not crush into blue

Hi there!

Try 1 purple element + Manuscript of Crushing and you should receive 3 blue ones. (the scroll can be found in tavern shop)

Sunday, March 10th 2019, 10:38pm

while it is possible to thus crush a blue element into green ones, the purple ones will not crush into blue

Hi there!

Try 1 purple element + Manuscript of Crushing and you should receive 3 blue ones. (the scroll can be found in tavern shop)
Ahh, I see now... Thanks. ;)

Thursday, March 14th 2019, 1:38am

Scorched Collar with Flaming Runes fail

http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.ph…ct_id=600855159

to use this object and get the transformation try to change the set of armor and I did not allow it, leaving me without armor, losing one hour of transformation and the 12 particles to activate it.
It would be good if you restituted my particles and correct this error or at least notice it in the information
Thank you :grrrr: :wall:

If the radiance of a thousand suns were to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the mighty one . 'Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds.
(Robert_Oppenheimer‎).

Sunday, May 19th 2019, 5:25am

scorpolion Issue...please help

Hi,
My scorpolion does not heal itself from the poison arrow effect in elfin sanctuary fights.

Please fix Issue,

Thank you

Monday, May 27th 2019, 12:07am

bank minor error causes iritation

for months now when using the bank it switches from backpack to effects tab after EVERY transaction.
I'll look that up...

Wednesday, June 5th 2019, 12:07am

On level 6 Magmar quest, Sheara says:
I see that you are surprised, as no humans have yet managed to travel to the ocean bed

Where she should say "no humans or magmars".

Sunday, June 16th 2019, 9:21am

mission accomplished: sharker legionaire

Yes, not your laboratory is safe!

should be: Yes, now your laboratory is safe! i think.

Monday, July 8th 2019, 10:45pm

22:42 You have completed the quest Hero of Fay-go.
22:42 Received: Chaos Particle 5 pcs, 10 Isles of Fay-Go reputation.

It's not reputation, for reputation we get medals. It must be influence.

Wednesday, July 17th 2019, 12:54pm

Instant Teleportation for Troll not working

I can see my instance as available from my recurring quests

Instant TeleportationAccessible [b][/b]
You have received the Teleport in Ivmuar Scroll from the Chosen.

I went to Ulvarno for buying the scroll and i can see the option for buying scroll as usual.

When i select the option "I will happily pay any price to visit the places where the ancient manuscripts lay unattended!"
I am getting a popup saying "
This instance is not currently available."

Monday, September 30th 2019, 4:53pm

Golden Caall Horn

http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.ph…artikul_id=7585

There is a mistake in the description of the Horn. Library link points to Palace of Magish instance info rather than listing of mounts available to summon with Golden Horn.
'As long as a man has the strength to dream, he can redeem his soul and fly!'

Saturday, October 12th 2019, 12:51am

12 anniversary quest: Delivery through Time

Getting the ingredients for the antidote that should cure the Festival Organiser will not be easy. You must travel more than once back to the olden days, getting this and that, and hand over the trophies to the elder in the past.

Current goal: Get to Free Meadows and go back in time to find Chandarm Roots. Before traveling, equip the antique armour.
Reward: Legendary Twelfth Anniversary Badge 30 pcs.
I've make it and now

Provisions for the Goat
The ruler’s young goat is growing and needs more feed. Gather 10 Heads of Cabbage for Zinka, and the ruler will remember your kindness!

Passed: In the past, go to O'Delvays Square and deliver the ingredients to the Elder.
Current goal: Return to the future and find out if the Elder still has the ingredients you delivered.
Reward: Elder Baguron‘s approval.

When I come back in present the elder don't close the quest!!
there no quest avaliable when I talk to him

help please

Tuesday, October 15th 2019, 7:46pm

off-server notices
Its bad enough with all the junk we have to see in chat - now we get off-server notices too?!?

10:38 In one of the trunks purchased at the City Fair, NEXEN (DE) found a Titan Sash.
19:41 Upon opening one of the chests purchased at the City Fair, NEXEN (DE) discovers Cerrador Amulet inside.
19:41 In one of the precious trunks purchased at the City Fair, NEXEN (DE) found a Joker Card
I'll look that up...

Tuesday, October 15th 2019, 7:52pm

nevermind he is human the "(DE)" is deceptive
I'll look that up...

Thursday, November 7th 2019, 4:38pm

auto eat function on client broken.

it doesnt see my foods from events , sweethoneyfruit , battlebond or fishes ....

Wednesday, December 11th 2019, 8:18pm

food later fight

For many days I have noticed that when the fight ends to recover life and mana, more objects are consumed at the same time, like I have automatically selected, to use only vanilla ice cream, and in the backpack I also keep baked fish and big imman, for every fight goes down both the vanilla ice cream and the baked fish and the big imman, a lot of money is lost every time for nothing, you should fix it and it would also be the case to give back a few thousand pieces of food lost for nothing.

Thanks

Ghiacciobollente