You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, January 5th 2020, 3:35pm

About attaks on neutral locations

About attaks on neutral locations
Maybe someone get borred with my attaks and hex on Ruins Khor-Arselon, mybe someone dont cares but with this actions i want say that on our lvl not so easy hunt. On 19 lvl i can fight with neferto and rahdarian warriors for just 1-2 hour a day, no one can give me hex or join my figts. On 20 lvl before start hunt i must ask about Emperials and wait 1-2 hour for hunt or fight with stupid centurions that always can kill and need elix spirit each fight. Or need go in Ruins, "neutral" location where i can get attaked by ToTo or Mighty and can be hexed and killed. :grrrr:

In all lvls ppl can hunt with many mobs on location and no need wait something and ask other ppl for this.

I one day my patience burst and i start kill all that moves in ruins just because no one from andmins can encrease quantily of Emperials, fix Centurions or add 19 of 20 lvl Scorpions on magmar location. This disregard for players is killing game...

Hope dear administration can heed to players and we can make some consensus. :truce:
But before that day i will kill and hex, and not just only me, some ppl support me)) :sarcastic:

Sunday, January 5th 2020, 5:19pm

You are right about the hunting administration thing. We need multiple scorpolion 21, not just two in map. We also need level 19-20 scorpolions outside of shared zones.

Your ethic (but not only yours) of attacking players because of admins action, is stupid.

Before you started issues, no one was attacking, except two guys. This was a workaround to make everyone hunt scorps lv 19 and lv.20 which was a workaround (BUT NOT a solution) to lv.21 hunting. You only fuel the war thing, even with people that didn't matter. I don't enjoy even trying to kill you with my hunting setup.

I fall back to hunting rahdarians (losing potential money) and when I can scorps 21, because of you and other guys. I just don't wanna deal with trouble when I am at home and I want to chill. If I want to kill you, I go in battlefields/chaotics with my PvP armor with my buffs and my 10 slots pots and my arkats and symbols and talents.

That's my two cents.

Sunday, January 5th 2020, 5:48pm

You can't solely blame admin for this. During your period of inactivity (and mighty's), ruins was always peaceful and everyone was able to hunt. As for players who "support" you, it's just dowjones who (recently) started attacking.

If all players just follow suit and remain peaceful there, everyone can hunt less annoying mobs. (lets face it, lv 19 scorp are as close to chilled gtb spam mobs as we'll ever get on our level).

Rather than relying on admin to fix it all, reflect on your own behaviour and see how it directly impacts yours and other players' gameplay.

Sunday, January 5th 2020, 6:26pm

I would like the old mobs zarlogs/maruins of lvl17/18/19 return those mobs were great for those who want to play 1 hour to 2 hours per day and for those who are starting because is too difficult to improve for someone people. there too many things that a +16 needs to hunt properly

Sunday, January 5th 2020, 6:29pm

While this topic is up, bump to:

http://warofdragons.com/forum/index.php?…7925#post277925

Few suggestions for admin ^^

Sunday, January 5th 2020, 6:51pm

I would like the old mobs zarlogs/maruins of lvl17/18/19 return those mobs were great for those who want to play 1 hour to 2 hours per day and for those who are starting because is too difficult to improve for someone people. there too many things that a +16 needs to hunt properly

:xmasparty:

Sunday, January 5th 2020, 6:53pm

You can't solely blame admin for this. During your period of inactivity (and mighty's), ruins was always peaceful and everyone was able to hunt. As for players who "support" you, it's just dowjones who (recently) started attacking.

If all players just follow suit and remain peaceful there, everyone can hunt less annoying mobs. (lets face it, lv 19 scorp are as close to chilled gtb spam mobs as we'll ever get on our level).

Rather than relying on admin to fix it all, reflect on your own behaviour and see how it directly impacts yours and other players' gameplay.

you alway want peace way but this not works always :woody:

Sunday, January 5th 2020, 6:54pm

You are right about the hunting administration thing. We need multiple scorpolion 21, not just two in map. We also need level 19-20 scorpolions outside of shared zones.

Your ethic (but not only yours) of attacking players because of admins action, is stupid.

Before you started issues, no one was attacking, except two guys. This was a workaround to make everyone hunt scorps lv 19 and lv.20 which was a workaround (BUT NOT a solution) to lv.21 hunting. You only fuel the war thing, even with people that didn't matter. I don't enjoy even trying to kill you with my hunting setup.

I fall back to hunting rahdarians (losing potential money) and when I can scorps 21, because of you and other guys. I just don't wanna deal with trouble when I am at home and I want to chill. If I want to kill you, I go in battlefields/chaotics with my PvP armor with my buffs and my 10 slots pots and my arkats and symbols and talents.

That's my two cents.

http://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?f…=1&server_id=10
you not always hunt centurions))

LE LOUP [17] 

Intermediate

Sunday, January 5th 2020, 7:03pm

agree to remove exes on those maps but not fights because you need to deserve to kill scorpolion .... thats the aim of shared location )) but agree exes are useless ^^

Sunday, January 5th 2020, 7:08pm

Sorry for thinking you could actually be smarter than what you are now. I feel sorry for your race. I shouldnt have skipped hits, I should have stalled you the whole day.

Sunday, January 5th 2020, 8:10pm

you alway want peace way but this not works always :woody:

It works when a player actually wants peace. You're using mobs to attempt to justify what you do. Just own it and admit you enjoy attacking people who aren't prepared for fights, nothing wrong with it. Majority have done it before themselves, it's merely a question of if you actually want a place to be able to hunt easy mobs or not.

Sunday, January 5th 2020, 8:35pm

there will always have invisibles to touch the balls if go to pvp better blessings or whatever you do, in that place will surely get gifts from an invisible from time to time

if invade enemy, go to sky, to caotic, outplay people, they will hate will envy you if always hunt in ruins, obvius will recive attacks, zaras and dust luck even from invis in same race then you will do the same to radom players so there will always have issues

Monday, January 6th 2020, 1:01am

there will always have invisibles to touch the balls if go to pvp better blessings or whatever you do, in that place will surely get gifts from an invisible from time to time

if invade enemy, go to sky, to caotic, outplay people, they will hate will envy you if always hunt in ruins, obvius will recive attacks, zaras and dust luck even from invis in same race then you will do the same to radom players so there will always have issues

:clap: nice words

Tuesday, January 7th 2020, 8:04pm

the problem is that there are many players who have not enjoyed the low levels because they were very bad and have risen to lvl 20 paying with checkbook.
Now they have everything and annoy others so they can't get what they have and show how bad they still are.

We all know who they are hehe
When the warriors dream, giants fall

Saturday, April 11th 2020, 2:43pm

I have question for human side

If we guarantee no attacks or debuffs from our side in this location , from all players....can you do same on your side ?
and i mean this is for ALL, no exceptions

Saturday, April 11th 2020, 3:27pm

Didnt work out for Haunted 5 1/2 years ago, did it?

:pain:

Saturday, April 11th 2020, 3:39pm

work for some time my dear
please stop replying to question not direct it to you