You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, January 31st 2020, 8:46am

[ITEMS] Armor

Weekly knowledge test: 31/01-06/02/2020
This week you are challenged to class all existing armors per style and superiority and explain, why you put them into "this" order, beginning from the best armor!

Post your answers here.

...................................................................................................................

For all who do not know the game yet some simple rules:
  • Every week (Friday morning) we publish one question to our game:
    Legend. Legacy of the Dragons.
  • From all correct and complete answers up to 5 participants will win one promotional game code each.
  • Only complete and detailed answers will be rewarded. If there is more than 5 detailed and complete answers the most unique answers have the biggest chance to win.
  • Copy and paste-answers will NOT be considered. Same goes for trolling or spamming or inadequate language.
  • Personal attacks on other players in your answers/posts as well will NOT be accepted.
  • Answer must be in English. You can answer in your mothertongue only if you post understandable translation in English in same post as your answer.
  • The winners will be chosen by a mixed team of magmars and humans. The decision will be final.
  • Codes will be sent to winners via private messages in the forum or per post ingame.

Good game and good luck for all! :drink:

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Aixlinn" (Feb 7th 2020, 7:45am)

Saturday, February 1st 2020, 11:47am

I am not sure if i correctly understand the question, but i have something to say about items :p

In my opinion, dodger is the best for pvp. Its not because i am dodger :p Its because i tried all of them in every way. Dodger is balanced with str, vit and agility. With a couple effects; dodger can become untouchable

secondly comes bonecrusher (i mean who dont love crits :noo: ) i said 2nd for pvp but this set is the most powerful set for hunting.

Lastly comes heavyweight, this set is worse for hunting and pvp, you can nearly hit 5-10 in battles. All you can do is stall the enemy and use healing scroll on teammates (who is dodger or bc :wink: ) and hope that they can carry the fight.

so this is my opinion about styles. No insulting. dont take personal ^^
Dr Hanasomay

Monday, February 3rd 2020, 10:47pm

This is a very subjective question, because all styles have a good points, I know that Bow isn't a armour part, but it has a relation of my answer. Each Bow Style have a 'hability of arrow' what opposses of strong point of another style, like an initials pokemon weakness of another initial type. For example, the Heavyweight bow has a hability that do % damage when the enemy dodge a hit, this hability give it advantage againist the Dodgers, who have a high probability to dodge.

But in my opinion, for my style of play the best style is the Heavyweight, because reduction of damage, and have lot of HP, a fully Buffed Heavyweight can't beat a 5 players in a PvP battle, but can stay him while others wins or preparate himself, because the poison like effects that not scalate in proportion of objective's HP, are less effective againist. In PvE they are good in no gain a lot of experience because the relation of HP and experience aquired.

The second best style armour are the Bonecrusher, no much defense but, high probability of critical hit and high base damage, this combined to effects, amulets or rings what give a chance of stun, do this style great for finish fast the battles, this style it's like a glass cannon.

The third type of armour, Dodger, have a equilibrium with defense of Heavyweight and damage of Bonecrusher, this style have a lot of builds or styles of play it efficiently but you must know it or it's less efficient than others styles.

I don't know if this is considered as an Style, but Generalist objects appears as a Generalist style, and if generalist is considered as an armour style is the worst by difference, only recommended for new players, wear it its better than are naked.

Thanks.

Thursday, February 6th 2020, 9:50pm

In my opinion style rank is
1) Dodger
2) Bonecrusher
3) HW

Dodger is pretty much equal in attack power and defending/dodging and is beating
bonecrushers in direct PVP in normal case, while also has good strength in rages
to earn some gold.

Bonecrusher is unbeaten in fighting monsters but vulnerable against Dodgers in PVP
while smashing HW. As earning money can be done with picking, reselling,
paypal etc. i´d prefer to choose Dodger thatfor.

Heavyweight is smashed from BC in direct fights but can beat dodgers in PVP - and can
be really FUN with stalling people in Battlefields when buffed enough and good played.
Rages against monsters as heavyweight is hard or lets name it "inefficient" in comparison
to other styles in gold/drop per hour...

Special situation in PVP fights since we have bow attacks:
Dodgers are punished for dodging, Heavyweights for blocking - both are "passive"
situations and cant be prevented... while Bonecrushers are punished for crit blows
which makes them VERY vulnerable in case of active mould BUT - as hits are active part-
can prevent suffering from blows with skipping blows. All that gives a new tactical szenery,
especially in BF like temple storm for example.