You are not logged in.

Monday, March 12th 2018, 2:42pm

Page failed to load ERROR -118 (net::ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT): A connection attempt timed out.

Page failed to load
ERROR -118 (net::ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT): A connection attempt timed out.

??????

http://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?fight_id=294322545&server_id=10

4:11 Some of your items have been damaged: Big Hurricane Axe (-1), Big Deviation Axe (-1).
14:11 Your irreparable items (Big Hurricane Axe, Big Deviation Axe) have been removed.

:grrrr: :woody:

Wednesday, March 14th 2018, 1:36pm

You might have lost internet connection. Probably that,

Friday, January 3rd 2020, 4:27pm

It is not related with internet connection.All other sites work only game client doesnt load page.It happen often now.I tried to close firewall it also doesnt help.Something related with game client.

Saturday, February 8th 2020, 12:00pm

Fix your ** game I have the same error you literally get paid so much and game still runs like **
I don't have no fear of death. My only fear is coming back reincarnated.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Forum Moderator" (Feb 8th 2020, 9:58pm)

Saturday, February 8th 2020, 12:45pm

Hello,

It was told that this error results from your Internet Service Provider. The fact that you contact with them may help you. Also, you could login by using a VPN to the game when such an error appears.

Saturday, February 8th 2020, 1:13pm

Till now it worked fine and not its my Internet problem, while I said I can play from Phone same Internet, that's a yikes from me dawg as always if something doesn't work its definetly not the people that provide the game

Saturday, February 8th 2020, 1:17pm

Till now it worked fine and not its my Internet problem, while I said I can play from Phone same Internet, that's a yikes from me dawg as always if something doesn't work its definetly not the people that provide the game

Since the browser you use in your phone has a VPN (I assume you use Puffin), it is normal that you do not face with any problem. Hence, I suggested you to use a VPN on your devices. By using a VPN, you could handle the issue easily.

Saturday, February 8th 2020, 1:50pm

+ why then Russian server works for me

Saturday, February 8th 2020, 2:24pm

Oh and you gonna pay for my VPN??

Saturday, February 8th 2020, 5:51pm

Got a fix for now but i hope you ** fix that ** with client without it its impossible to hunt :wall:

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Forum Moderator" (Feb 8th 2020, 9:58pm)

Saturday, February 8th 2020, 6:25pm

plz give client to macOS users :kiss: