You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, February 12th 2020, 12:53pm

Please increase the timer on chaotic victory tokens!!!!!!

Dear Admin

Please please please increase the timer on the tokens from 30 days to at least 40
http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.ph…ct_id=659030313
Every time i get close I head to sea and lose them due to the limited timer.
Unfortunately when at sea I cannot fight if I can get online as the internets at sea are slow and poor.
Not every one in this game has the ability to play every day or paypal hundreds of pounds/euros but us paupers shouldnt be punished with a draconian paultry timer limited to such a short time :angel:

Wednesday, February 12th 2020, 3:29pm

what i could love is if admin fix the ridiculous wait time in the fight. i mean notification to confirm is +5 minutes you have to bless 3 min before fight start without know who will come. then the fight start have to wait +3min

fix battle rules as in crucible wars please 5 minutes for confirm
the when you confirm 2 minut for preparation if fight start so people have time to choose is elixirs, rings, armor, pets, bless, i explain myself well?

then the fight starts we are like 3 minutes in dead time waiting fight start ...down that to 1 min and give those other 2 minutes to prepare

i dont know if its the same in everyone but in +16 its like that

Thursday, February 13th 2020, 12:35am

Dear Admin

Please please please increase the timer on the tokens from 30 days to at least 40
http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.ph…ct_id=659030313
Every time i get close I head to sea and lose them due to the limited timer.
Unfortunately when at sea I cannot fight if I can get online as the internets at sea are slow and poor.
Not every one in this game has the ability to play every day or paypal hundreds of pounds/euros but us paupers shouldnt be punished with a draconian paultry timer limited to such a short time :angel:

git gud