You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, February 14th 2020, 8:59am

how can i be with my magmar lovers if there is no pvp event?

So with valentines day upon us, and I am to profess my love for my secret magmar lovers, there is no pvp event posted yet.

How can I be with my lover if there is no event for us to meet?

Truly the admins are wishing to keep true love apart.

• "Hakan The Khan" has been banned

Friday, February 14th 2020, 1:22pm

Oh shut up you get pvp event every weekend, just wait 2 hours and 40 minutes and you will get some sorta event for pvp. Not like you didn't get chaotic event literally 2 days ago. Just wait for it, not that hard.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Friday, February 14th 2020, 4:31pm

not that hard.

And that is what she said on this day :lol: :lol:
Lets work hard to find a cure for liberalism :teacher: :teacher:

Friday, February 14th 2020, 4:46pm

not that hard.

And that is what she said on this day :lol: :lol:
Before she left the 50 year old human side clan leader type? Yeah I can imagine. I mean, when you think about it, ladies who want men into personal growth don't go for men who keep yapping about doing their duties but can't deliver what they promise, they go for men who can do both.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Friday, February 14th 2020, 9:21pm

too bad level 8 chaotic battle will never happen because not enough population.

Friday, February 14th 2020, 10:56pm

Oh that's a shame...

Friday, February 14th 2020, 10:58pm

No, seriously. This happens. I'm not happy with this event, either. But an event is an event. Chaotics work best for 11+ and for you I guess tallaars, temples and plateau. Sometimes you don't get what you want, you gotta deal with it and move on. Wait for the next weekend.

By the way can we please, please get the midweek 1v1 arena event back, admin, frank whoever is reading? (I think it was called Magic Storm on Arena)

Friday, February 14th 2020, 11:26pm

Stop crying and level up
I don't have no fear of death. My only fear is coming back reincarnated.