You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Sequana" started this thread

Tuesday, March 3rd 2020, 12:46pm

New HTML5 feature

With the maintenance we have got a new feature if which many have been waiting for already: HTML5

Please pay attention to the following for now:

• HTML5 at the moment only works on chrome browser.
  • If you login on any browser you will see message (in Russian) still. Press ok, if you want to login on chrome. Cancel from any other browser, as it will not run properly then.
  • If your account is logged in on chrome with html5 settings you may have problems with the login on client after. If so, you have to disable HTML5 in your account settings first:
    Go to Character - Personal - Preferences and scroll down. On the bottem you will find your HTML5 settings. Remove the hooks and save. You can enable them the same way later when you are back on chrome playing.

This information will be updated if there is any technical changes to it.
:!: Guards open their doors for new members. Interested? Please apply here! :!:

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Sequana" (Mar 26th 2020, 7:55am)

Tuesday, March 3rd 2020, 9:31pm

Although it has the most minimal flaws, this is one of the greatest new features in a while... big win for mac users as well :)

11/10

Wednesday, March 4th 2020, 8:49am

Agree 1000% with Mattel, great job even for Windows users :smile:

Anyway, the chat is the only problem I still have: it does not scoll down correctly when new messages appear unless I set the zoom to 80% .well:

Wednesday, March 4th 2020, 6:50pm

yes, there is plenty of room for improvement:

1. when using hotkeys, it doesn't work right away. The arrows (for physical) don't only hit but also scroll down in the battle screen.

2. emots cause lag

Thursday, March 5th 2020, 6:17pm

Actually, I may have to retract my opinion. HTML5 works great in terms of the game website, but if you press any other link from the game (such as a player's info, statistics, and even forum) it takes a VERY LONG time to load... and no, don't blame this on my internet because this did not happen in safari.

5/10

Monday, March 9th 2020, 1:10pm

Settings of profile about fight speed is reset when you log in in HTML 5