You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, January 26th 2020, 5:14am

lack of players

Hey this is Dr,

I have been try to do agudar's feats (10 pcs 5th victory badge) But i cant do it because there is no magmar in the line. ITS IMPOSSIBLE TO DO IT IN 14 DAYS ( badge's life-span) We need solution for this issue. There is only 1 arena in 2 days... What are we gonna do about it?
Dr Hanasomay

Sunday, January 26th 2020, 5:34am

My solution is, in arena should be; human vs human and magmar vs magmar. Can be magmar vs human too ofc.

So it shouldn't matter which race you from in arena.
Dr Hanasomay

Monday, January 27th 2020, 5:00am

I like that idea!!! +1 Dr. H

Monday, January 27th 2020, 5:16am

Keep dreaming. This is the idea behind Tallaar's halls, and yet, we cant even get more than 1 per day during an event where you just need 6 people

Monday, January 27th 2020, 12:14pm

Has never been bf at lvl 3.

if you check complete fights, you will see that people start to go from lvl 4.

Tuesday, January 28th 2020, 8:37am

Keep dreaming. This is the idea behind Tallaar's halls, and yet, we cant even get more than 1 per day during an event where you just need 6 people
In my opinion, higher levels can do other stuff like naked or such as rainbow. But in my level (3-4) we cant do much because of exp and we dont have strong mount to do naked for profit. I am seeing the que always like magmar 0 / 15 human, and sometimes it goes to 25. no joke. But magmars dont go for it. Thats why i want human vs human ^^
Dr Hanasomay

Tuesday, January 28th 2020, 2:45pm

i used to be a naked hunter...back then thought it was a must....turned out i was wrong :)) allyou make down there you can make in 1/5th of the time on higher lvls ...just saying

Tuesday, January 28th 2020, 2:50pm

This is the only enjoyable battlefields in game...

After 5 level there is a lot of difference like mounts, decks, effects( from BoV, BoE etc ) Its no-fun at all.

But in 3-4 level its a real warrior-area, Just raw power you can count on. not bone dragonor smthng like that.
Dr Hanasomay

Tuesday, January 28th 2020, 2:52pm

Hey this is Dr,

I have been try to do agudar's feats (10 pcs 5th victory badge) But i cant do it because there is no magmar in the line. ITS IMPOSSIBLE TO DO IT IN 14 DAYS ( badge's life-span) We need solution for this issue. There is only 1 arena in 2 days... What are we gonna do about it?
+1

Tuesday, January 28th 2020, 3:01pm

Btw, this not about my quest, i only gave example :D It would be waaaaay better and enjoyful this way if happens.

human + magmar vs human + magmar :woody:
Dr Hanasomay

Tuesday, January 28th 2020, 3:50pm

+1 to that idea, there are almost no battlefields at this level, and arena being the most rare of the 3 available, how are we suppossed to be doing that feat.

Although Dr idea was nice, if admins don't want to make that change, do anything else, but try to solve this problem please

Tuesday, February 4th 2020, 7:04am

cant trust anyone, who knows who might end up rigging.

Thursday, February 27th 2020, 12:32am

You're not the first for whom it's hard to do an Agudar's feat. Just keep trying!
I did all feats but immo at levels 3-4, only immo I did at level 6. So you know it might take time, but you'll do it anyway, so be patient and stop complaining.

Thursday, February 27th 2020, 7:09am

and stop complaining

said the queen of complaining lol

Monday, March 9th 2020, 3:41pm

I complained about many things, that's true :shuffle: But you know that's because many things in this game are too bad. And I complained about lack of players for Caves when I wanted to do immo, because there really was no CC and we didn't even have Storm so people just didn't go there. But Arena is different, I did it at level 3 dressed in green BC set, and now when we have Arena Storm he can do this feat, or find do it at higher levels. All I want to say - is that it's not impossible to do. Don't you agree with that?

Monday, March 9th 2020, 5:42pm

There is novice set for beginners ( for paypals ofc) and it gaves you 280 basic str and 240 intution on level 3,

come and do your feat again with your green set :p
Dr Hanasomay

Tuesday, March 10th 2020, 1:37pm

I complained about many things, that's true :shuffle: But you know that's because many things in this game are too bad. And I complained about lack of players for Caves when I wanted to do immo, because there really was no CC and we didn't even have Storm so people just didn't go there. But Arena is different, I did it at level 3 dressed in green BC set, and now when we have Arena Storm he can do this feat, or find do it at higher levels. All I want to say - is that it's not impossible to do. Don't you agree with that?

now we have arena storm, nice joke :lol:

Wednesday, March 11th 2020, 2:58am

@ Dr_Hanasomay
You're a level 4 elite warrior which means you're valor capped. Why you want to do this feat now? Why don't you level up and try it at level 5-6 if you have to level up anyway? Instead of crying.

Wednesday, March 11th 2020, 5:18pm

merge with RU