You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, March 12th 2020, 11:55pm

Ok, I will now join crying.
I can't raise exe because there are not enough humans, can't raise herbo because there are not enough plants, can't rage because there are not enough monsters! I wonder HOW all other players do it, there's simply NOT ENOUGH EVERYTHING! :cry:

Thursday, March 26th 2020, 4:09pm

+1, admins should TRY to do something about this arena issue. CC is not bad i think, but arena is absolutely terrible. There is no way we can do it in 14 days.(Although you are a perfect paypaller, you cannot find someone that will fight against you 50 times). I am just observing what's happening, so i can say that in the 6 day that i am online there was just 6 arena for 3 level. Exactly one arena per day.(Actually in one day there was 3 arena and the rest of 5 day there was just 3 arena).
Do you really believe that, if we keep waiting in the queue for 24 hours, it will increase to 5-6 arena per day?
Do you believe that we can win all the arena in one day?
I do believe that the suggestion of Dr. will make the arena more alive and will make 3-4 level more playable for us.

Note: You cannot judge us just because we want to gain our valour in level 3-4.