You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, March 30th 2020, 12:22am

Monthly chaos invasion

Why not making chaos invasion a monthly event again? As the last time was over 1 years ago it would be nice to have it as a periodic event again, also every 2/3 months would be fine. It's a nice event who made me know many new people and brought me back some will to play as i'm barely logging in. And no i don't need particles for jakaral food as i already have huge stocks plus 350 easy particles in june :P

Monday, March 30th 2020, 5:31am

I was at least 10 hours in que and didn't get in a single time, thanks to our beloved lvl 5s & 6s who would rather spend their priceless time naked hunting or using invisibility, overbuffing and stalling for hours in a losing fight at plateau or other battlefields just because...
Swag

DE players have at least 3 BATTLEFIELDS at the same time at any given moment. And as I HEAR, they have it monthly.

That being said, I guess having this event more often could lead to spicing the game up a little more, instead of ONLY having pvp events all the time.

Monday, March 30th 2020, 3:55pm

I agree to Designer that more often would be great. Not monthly in my opinion but
YES - more often then once a year please.

Although outcome is not that great (some particles and no drop normally) and effort
is very high (long waiting times, long time inside, much EXP!) i totally like it as:

It is about communication with people!

Find a group, explain how event works, communicate with humans to find people...
All that made us have huge fun in level 9+10 and we have been in the maximum number
of 5 times... :embarressed:

But most important thing for next time: Please create news or flood for it as most people
dont even know about event... :teacher:

Monday, March 30th 2020, 7:47pm

the event is already once a month

Thursday, April 2nd 2020, 6:24pm

it is, but just in event tab, as it probably won't happen like always