You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, April 9th 2020, 4:30pm

Please stop it. I was bullied constantly, attacked by people who thought they could do anything they wanted. What did I do? Level up, be stronger, then bring it to them. You can't go around being disrespectful to people, then simply expect them to suck it up. They're going to retaliate. Your best move here is to hit back and hit back hard. At this point it doesn't matter who is right or wrong, who did what. You're having a beef, either learn to not start beef or just start it and do your best to make the other party suffer. Afterwards don't ask your friends to go to forum and say "admin help plox" just stop it, get better, get stronger, and when the time comes, start another beef and this time, have the upper hand, hit all of them hard. Plain and simple. Stop crying and start moving on.

tl; dr

-I strongly disagree with this thread
-Attack rule bad
-Don't hide behind attack rule
-Don't ask for more limitations
-Admin pls remove attack rule
-Pilek lov animels
-Learn to live with the consequences of your actions and your words
-Seriously, just cause it suits you, don't think having attack rule limiting everything will solve all the problems

Best regards.

Please stop it. I was bullied constantly, attacked by people who thought they could do anything they wanted. What did I do? Level up, be stronger, then bring it to them. You can't go around being disrespectful to people, then simply expect them to suck it up. They're going to retaliate. Your best move here is to hit back and hit back hard. At this point it doesn't matter who is right or wrong, who did what. You're having a beef, either learn to not start beef or just start it and do your best to make the other party suffer. Afterwards don't ask your friends to go to forum and say "admin help plox" just stop it, get better, get stronger, and when the time comes, start another beef and this time, have the upper hand, hit all of them hard. Plain and simple. Stop crying and start moving on.

tl; dr

-Attack rule bad
-Pilek lov animels
-Seriously, just cause it suits you, don't think having attack rule limiting everything will solve all the problems

Best regards.

How do you get better or stronger if you can't even play? Just wondering.
Magmar Consecrator

:love1: Italian :love: Spanish :love: English :love1:

Thursday, April 9th 2020, 4:31pm

this is not farm simulator, you like to pick flowers, water crops etc? - go play those games, ru server doesn't even have rules about attacking or killing each other non stop (which com server has, and gives limit + you need provocation and etc, which kinda is boring and sad)
FACT: I'm 100m away from you.

S̸͍̻͓͆ͅŢ̸̙̪͔͈̜̪̏̓͊̆̂̔͌̇͆̉A̴̢̺̥͍̬͈̻̦̫͜͠ͅR̵̛͕̲͖̜̦̭̦̪͙͍̍͆̓̔̾̍͘͝͝Ț̴̯̺͓̿̈́̉͌͌ͅ ̵͖̲͕̰̎͐̓̋͂͗̈̅̀͛͑͘̕͝Ř̸̡̡̻͖̖͛͐̇́͐̉̍̕͝Ứ̴͈͓̗̙͙͎̝̻̬̀̇͛̿̏̉̓̈́̃̊͗Ņ̸̦̬̬̭͍͚̦̞̰̇̎̔̍̀͑̑́͑̓̌͘͜͝ͅŅ̴̑́̅̍̒̿I̷͈͍͌͐̋̾̌̅́̏N̸̥̯̦̗̱̲̙̆͗̀̆̐̒̉͆̀̉́̅̈́̕͝ͅĢ̵̡͕̣̻̬̗̘̖̜̙̳̔̀̌͑̐̈̑͂̂̇͠!̵̡̂̍̕!̵̢̨̻̖̰̳̘̻̗̜͖͒̉̂͂̑!̷̧̢̛̪͕̪͈̲̭̱͌͒̀̾̉̈́̽͒͛̿̀̚̕͠

Thursday, April 9th 2020, 4:36pm

Quoted from "Hakan The Khan"

tl; dr
-Attack rule bad
-Pilek lov animels
Best regards.
Quoted from "Hakan The Khan"

tl; dr
-Attack rule bad
-Pilek lov animels
Best regards.
How do you get better or stronger if you can't even play? Just wondering.
right :peace: :clap:

• "Hakan The Khan" has been banned

Thursday, April 9th 2020, 4:38pm

Sherian: It should also be your choice to think first, then write here, it's not like those people just felt like randomly attacking that guy.

Stellar: Plain and simple. Don't start beef with the wrong people. Then you can play and get better.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Thursday, April 9th 2020, 4:48pm

Sherian: It should also be your choice to think first, then write here, it's not like those people just felt like randomly attacking that guy.

Stellar: Plain and simple. Don't start beef with the wrong people. Then you can play and get better.

So you're accusing me of having no brain or intelligence, just because, having seen wrong behavior for me, I decided to write it in the forum?
I think this is a free forum where you can express yourself, always respecting and educating, which I think I have done.
So I don't think you can tell me what to do.

Per cui mi stai accusando di non avere cervello o intelligenza, solo perchè, avendo visto un comportamento per errato per me, ho ritenuto di scriverlo in forum ?
Credo che questo sia un forum libero dove ci si possa esprimere, rimanendo sempre nel rispetto e nell'educazione, cosa che credo di aver fatto.
Per cui non penso tu possa dirmi cosa devo fare.

Thursday, April 9th 2020, 4:51pm

I disagree with this thread

Thursday, April 9th 2020, 5:09pm

There is an attack rule in place:

http://warofdragons.com/forum/index.php?…&threadID=35855

And yes, guards monitor attacks and if it is like this. And also yes, there is an Article 9coc in place:
http://warofdragons.com/info/info/index.…t&id=102&page=5

However, there rarely is attacks without having been provoked. Also if you don't want to be subject of being attacked, your own behaviour should be in a way, so others do not attack you. If you constantly provoke people in actions and words, you will have to take what comes for it. I am sure if the attacked one stops with his own provocations, also the attacks will stop.

As long as the "victim" keeps provoking attacks, also article 9coc will not fall into place.

+1 to sequana on this one...couldnt have said it better myself

Thursday, April 9th 2020, 5:20pm

What a dumpsterfire of a thread, did someone open one too many war mage GB's, talk shit and get hit again or something?

If you poke a rabid, foaming-at-mouth bear with your stick too many times then you deserve a mauling, plenty of players abuse the attack rule to consciously step on higher level player's toes since they can't respond themselves.

A lot of people don't learn from being told to not do something, even repeatedly, and will run their mouth far too much when they shouldn't. This is a problem of the person behind the PC, as you keep referencing to and if I can't reach through the screen and give them a slap and they won't listen to words telling them not to troll my game what should I do? Just accept it? The only option is to punish their character.

"ItS oNlY a GaMe" but just because it's a game doesn't mean others should be able to ruin fun of other players with no consequence by making them lose great battles, or whatever other thing spawned this thread.

Thursday, April 9th 2020, 5:59pm

What a dumpsterfire of a thread, did someone open one too many war mage GB's, talk shit and get hit again or something?

If you poke a rabid, foaming-at-mouth bear with your stick too many times then you deserve a mauling, plenty of players abuse the attack rule to consciously step on higher level player's toes since they can't respond themselves.

A lot of people don't learn from being told to not do something, even repeatedly, and will run their mouth far too much when they shouldn't. This is a problem of the person behind the PC, as you keep referencing to and if I can't reach through the screen and give them a slap and they won't listen to words telling them not to troll my game what should I do? Just accept it? The only option is to punish their character.

"ItS oNlY a GaMe" but just because it's a game doesn't mean others should be able to ruin fun of other players with no consequence by making them lose great battles, or whatever other thing spawned this thread.

I see Liam gets what I was basically saying , Players wanting protection are the ones that haven't got any self discipline or respect for others , I am sorry but if you do not respect your elders in real life or elders (High levels) in game when asked to respect them you should be ok with the discpline you recieve for your action , and not be rewarded with protection from your actions ,you alone control what you do as do others how theyreact to it so deal with it.
If the truth I speak hurts you maybe you should change your truths .well:

Thursday, April 9th 2020, 6:16pm

i didn't read all the thread so idk if anyone already said that but i think game isn't supposed to be played stalling levels etc, thats why devs introduced valor cap. then level up and become stronger and noone will bully you anymore

Thursday, April 9th 2020, 6:37pm

i didn't read all the thread so idk if anyone already said that but i think game isn't supposed to be played stalling levels etc, thats why devs introduced valor cap. then level up and become stronger and noone will bully you anymore
you should read convo of sherian in italian if u dont read than u cant understand .
a scene happen on magmar side that is getting attack from other players 1 against 20
if you cant play how u can be stronger?

Thursday, April 9th 2020, 7:01pm

:lol: this game has gotten a lot more tame from back in the day. Before those attack rules people used to get exe'd for simply being in the same area and mining resources. If the other person felt like they're hogging all the resource, that person would get exe'd. It is a war game but at the same time its turned into this pay to win where supremacy is a justified means to enforce ones will regardless of what caused it. I understand sometimes its unfair to be exe'd for meanial reasons as someone being offended by a text message, almost everyone here is an adult and can work through it by simply talking but i also get the point of why talk when you can shut them up. People rarely think of the insects they step on irl, and some players including me can be considered those insects in this game. Its a heirachy that has been established over a decade of this games inception, sure as hell it aint goin anywhere. This was a pointless comment without a side. :wall: :teacher:

Thursday, April 9th 2020, 7:25pm

Neither of the sides are correct.
You can't provoke and insult players and then expect not to be dealt with like you really deserve to be..
But also you can't permakill someone to the point of the complete destruction of their game rendering them incapable of being anything more than a bandage-covered-ghost.

So that's the opposite of the idea of 'grow your char strong and beat them', because you can't actually play your char cause of the all exes.
YES, I am totally for punishing someone for their insolence or messing up your... play...? Mirror them, hex, execute, wound, don't remove their splinter.. whatever is within the current rules.

As someone who has executed and punished, in various ways, several rude people throughout my time here I can say that I had very good motives and I absolutely understand the anger of those who just wanna fu*king kill their enemy. BUT, there is a certain line between punishing someone and utterly destroying their game without a chance of them playing it again. This has happened sooo many times in the past years and game eras.

You exe them cpl times, you break their red tool, mirror them, steal their dog, etc... but JUST A COUPLE of times. Although, I somewhat agree with the chicken man and hakan the cahal (who was mercilessly executed throughout his lvl 6 iirc, and look at the bigboy now).. You can't hide behind the attack rules you begged for...
If you are rude you should pay.. But if you are the one punishing that person, there is no need to completely kick them off the GAME.

You can teach them a lesson without doing that.

Thursday, April 9th 2020, 7:28pm

P.S. I'm waiting in estate for exp statue to charge and bless to unlock so I'm kinda bored and literally had nothing better to do..

Also, there are hundreds of thousands of games so who actually gives a sh*t, man. :lol:

• "Hakan The Khan" has been banned

Thursday, April 9th 2020, 7:56pm

So you're accusing me of having no brain or intelligence, just because, having seen wrong behavior for me, I decided to write it in the forum?
I think this is a free forum where you can express yourself, always respecting and educating, which I think I have done.

Per cui mi stai accusando di non avere cervello o intelligenza, solo perchè, avendo visto un comportamento per errato per me, ho ritenuto di scriverlo in forum ?
Credo che questo sia un forum libero dove ci si possa esprimere, rimanendo sempre nel rispetto e nell'educazione, cosa che credo di aver fatto.
Listen, I don't know who hurt you but you might want to take a chill pill and just relax a bit. Read what I say. Don't be a cheeky little c-bomb. Grow up. Nobody said you have no brain or intelligence. You need to think first. I can't believe I'm explaining something as basic as this to you.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Thursday, April 9th 2020, 9:31pm

You exe them cpl times, you break their red tool, mirror them, steal their dog, etc... but JUST A COUPLE of times.

you say all in your msg thats our point

Thursday, April 9th 2020, 9:34pm

You don`t start cursing out other people in the public and their families without getting punched by that person till you are on the ground bleeding and if you do it to the wrong person you might die too. This is IRL
If you dont want these things to happen then just don`t PROVOKE someone, if you do gather your big boy pants up and just take it like a man. If you can`t win a fight simple don`t start it. It`s fine enough as is no need to change a rule that`s worked for a long time for a couple of whining players. i disagree

Thursday, April 9th 2020, 9:35pm

sherian didnt got any attack or any thinkg she is speaking random thinks happining in game and losing players

Thursday, April 9th 2020, 9:38pm

You don`t start cursing out other people in the public and their families without getting punched by that person till you are on the ground bleeding and if you do it to the wrong person you might die too. This is IRL
If you dont want these things to happen then just don`t PROVOKE someone, if you do gather your big boy pants up and just take it like a man. If you can`t win a fight simple don`t start it. It`s fine enough as is no need to change a rule that`s worked for a long time for a couple of whining players. i disagree
if insult you its mean you also insult me
but you are more strongeR? yes and you start kill me and broke my game
you can attack me thats not a problem but just a couple of time or only you not all ur friends or every time i log

because you need understand also you insult me not only me

---just a exmple :kiss2:

Thursday, April 9th 2020, 9:42pm

you can attack me thats not a problem but just a couple of time or only you not all ur friends or every time i log

I haven`t insulted anyone, haven`t given any names. If you can`t kill someone as you wish in a PvP War game then lets all get together and fight against skeleton warriors.