You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, April 16th 2020, 12:52pm

german

It's more and more things in german now.

auction now the message when we get things sold is in german when worked till now in english ...

12:30 Börse: Anzeige vollständig bezahlt

when 30mn before was in english

11:58 Exchange: request paid for in full

message from post, same in german, when 30 mn before was in english.

Subject: Börse: Anzeige vollständig bezahlt From: System message *** Dir wurde an der Börse xxxxxxxx, 1 St. verkauft. ***

What are you doing?

Try to change english into german for a future merge with them?

Try to implemente many langage? In that case, maybe better add langage from previously merged server. French Italian spanish, turkish ...

What the goal to do things without any explain?

Thursday, April 16th 2020, 7:14pm

looks like they read my thread fast:lol:

• "Hakan The Khan" has been banned

Thursday, April 16th 2020, 11:05pm

Dahna, you're very experienced in this game. You should know that they're not making things German. This is a bug. Players who come from German server have German as default. Whenever they use Auction/Exchange the messages of items they sell are shown in German. They don't know why, either. But I agree with you on the other matter. We should have Turkish, French, Italian and Spanish as languages to pick. It's still a challenge for some players to enjoy the game without outside help. They need translation with quests, every time they want to do something, they must ask around and learn what they should do, which option they should choose, what the NPC is saying, what the world of Faeo is like etc. There are no statistics about it, but there are also players who quit because they don't speak any language other than their mother tongue.

tl; dr

-It's just a bug because transfers from DE is not done good.
-We should have more languages, preferably those of previous servers
-Pilek lov animels.
-LamabojowaT250 is the best player unlike me because even though I'm learning Spanish since 2 years now, I can't speak it fluently. But sometimes something happens to her, and she speak it very fluently, even insult Turkish people in Spanish as if its her mother tongue or something. Huh, weird, isn't it? But at the same time, very impressive!
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Friday, April 17th 2020, 1:34am

I'm learning Spanish since 2 years now, I can't speak it fluently.

i will teach you my love, all it takes it's a red gift :kiss: despues te enseño palabras cochinas, para nuestras sesiones privadas :)

Friday, April 17th 2020, 1:35am

It's more and more things in german now.

As far as i can tell you its only ONE player to cause that to you, whether if you see offers in auction
"Tinte" instead of "ink" or if you receive post message / confirm of trades.

Also if he once should enter your figh it wont say "invisible" but "unsichtbar" which makes it
kind of no secret anymore who it is actually... :rabbit:

Feel free to find out who it is and then say

"Welcome to .... .... " :lol: