You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, April 16th 2020, 3:20pm

[April] Faeo's True Artists

This month Jesters want to discover the real artists in the community. So put your weapons aside and get out pens and pencil for Jesters newest challenge and prove your skills!

Your task:

Jesters want you to draw or paint your own version of any of the images you can find within the WoD Library. Please make sure to sign your drawing/painting with your name and also post the original. Ideally, it should not be an exact copy of the original.

Jesters would like to see your own special twist in the artwork.

Please note all artwork must be handmade. In this competition, no digital artwork will be accepted!

More information to terms and conditions, event schedule as well as rewards here.

This post has been edited 5 times, last edit by "Sequana" (May 14th 2020, 11:21am)

Friday, April 17th 2020, 1:08pm

Erifarius

Friday, April 17th 2020, 4:10pm

Galmakhar

Galmakhar

Friday, April 17th 2020, 7:51pm

april feo s

Quoted

-DESSPAR- has attached the following file:
  • ejderha 1.jpg (28.09 kB - 74 times downloaded - latest: May 6th 2020, 10:14am)

Saturday, April 18th 2020, 1:37pm

General UyarrMO
Dark Titan has attached the following file:
  • general.jpg (21 kB - 85 times downloaded - latest: May 4th 2020, 5:04pm)

Saturday, April 18th 2020, 3:11pm

Moonforest Female

Sunday, April 19th 2020, 8:16pm

-DemonSlayer- has attached the following file:
  • hagar.jpg (144.46 kB - 43 times downloaded - latest: May 4th 2020, 5:05pm)

Monday, April 20th 2020, 1:07am

Thats me with executioners mask and pauldrons while wearing leather jacket and equipped with twilight swords :)
https://hizliresim.com/GqRvrI

Monday, April 20th 2020, 6:56pm

https://hizliresim.com/vmWYqx :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Wednesday, April 22nd 2020, 11:49am

:snowball:
__hawkeye__ has attached the following files:
  • orginal.jpg (114.94 kB - 28 times downloaded - latest: Jun 6th 2020, 8:05pm)
  • alastor-draft.jpg (72.3 kB - 68 times downloaded - latest: Jun 6th 2020, 8:05pm)

Thursday, April 23rd 2020, 3:35pm

To give a special twist to my drawing, i took inspiration to the sad story of Levreta, that everybody knows.
For the few people who don't know this story, Levreta was the beautiful wife of King Magish who ruled these lands centuries ago. The destiny of the King Magish was terrible: he was forced to stay in the darkness because he came to terms with the God of all the Dead and the Damned to win a decisive battle and he decided to take his
whole family with him, so that he wouldn't be so sad or alone.
Nowadays King Magish ad Levreta live imprisoned in their palace but she doesn't have the same charm and beauty, so she spends her days between tears and screams of despair.
One day in a room's palace, Levreta has found a strange mirror and whenever she looks her image in the mirror she sees the young and beautiful girl that she was: her faded and ghostly face returns gorgeous, her glazed and tearful eyes return green like two shining emeralds between her wavy and black hair.
When she looks herself in that way she becomes very angry and so everytime that a warrior tries to enter in the palace, she mirrors herself in the strange and magic object, she fills with rage and pain releasing all her blind fury on the victim.

Levreta

Thursday, April 23rd 2020, 4:49pm

To give a special twist to my drawing, i took inspiration to the sad story of Levreta, that everybody knows.
For the few people who don't know this story, Levreta was the beautiful wife of King Magish who ruled these lands centuries ago. The destiny of the King Magish was terrible: he was forced to stay in the darkness because he came to terms with the God of all the Dead and the Damned to win a decisive battle and he decided to take his
whole family with him, so that he wouldn't be so sad or alone.
Nowadays King Magish ad Levreta live imprisoned in their palace but she doesn't have the same charm and beauty, so she spends her days between tears and screams of despair.
One day in a room's palace, Levreta has found a strange mirror and whenever she looks her image in the mirror she sees the young and beautiful girl that she was: her faded and ghostly face returns gorgeous, her glazed and tearful eyes return green like two shining emeralds between her wavy and black hair.
When she looks herself in that way she becomes very angry and so everytime that a warrior tries to enter in the palace, she mirrors herself in the strange and magic object, she fills with rage and pain releasing all her blind fury on the victim.

Levreta

Amazing work!
Dr Hanasomay

Thursday, April 23rd 2020, 9:33pm

Hola :D

Hola: D
-NS_Emay- has attached the following files:
  • SORTEO.jpg (87.85 kB - 38 times downloaded - latest: May 4th 2020, 5:05pm)
  • SORTEO 3.jpg (47.5 kB - 17 times downloaded - latest: Apr 30th 2020, 8:58am)

Thursday, April 23rd 2020, 11:50pm

A tipical day gatthering fire flowers

This is te context, i was trying to get some fire flowers when i see this post "Faros true artist" so i decided to do a draw about what i was doing in that moment an here is the result
klilled has attached the following files:
  • flores.jpg (73.4 kB - 61 times downloaded - latest: May 6th 2020, 7:30pm)
  • dibujo wof.jpg (81.3 kB - 77 times downloaded - latest: May 6th 2020, 7:30pm)

Friday, April 24th 2020, 4:52am

:smile:
DHARIUS has attached the following files:
  • dibujo urchi.jpg (96.2 kB - 61 times downloaded - latest: May 6th 2020, 7:28pm)
  • urchi.jpg (22.11 kB - 20 times downloaded - latest: May 6th 2020, 7:28pm)