You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, May 25th 2020, 8:47pm

Lvl 19-20 Ruins

I would like to propose that we can try to make this area at peace again? Both sides have suffered enough from not being able to hunt and as it does not matter much to me im trying to help others achieve this goal, so that being said can mags and humans agree to make this area a hunt zone again or do we continue to kill each other?

I myself will give it a few days of forgiveness to see what happens but if i get attacked/cursed ect i will just assume we are keeping it an attack place and i will kill all friends or not. So what do we say? :drink:

Monday, May 25th 2020, 8:54pm

I agree with you to keep Ruins safe zone , as all players can hunt.
No attack from my side in that area.
Want pvp, come chaotic or BF.

Monday, May 25th 2020, 9:02pm

Agree

But what if someone keep attacking? who will stop it or how do we keep that area safe zone?

Monday, May 25th 2020, 9:03pm

Humans kill humans, Mags kill Mags

Wednesday, May 27th 2020, 12:20pm

Let's give it a shot, why not.
I am not those men! I am Salahaddin.