You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, July 18th 2020, 11:35pm

injust in the jail system

i have notice the injust system that administration have this is suppose to be a game for fun and you (administration) got to be biest about it meaning no favorite but is not like that at all.. us magmars get jail for everything and when a human does it they dont get jail how is that fair.. why do they get the best prize in well event, chest event, and they always win the one arm bandit ect.. how is this game of luck when humans are always getting everything why cant they get the same punishment as the magmars.. make the game fair not one side.. do you want ppl to pay pal more there are ways to do it.. be smart .. play fair.. make the game about luck not about favorite... food for thought... :teacher: :teacher:

Saturday, July 18th 2020, 11:50pm

are u drunk? :beer:

• "Hakan The Khan" has been banned

Sunday, July 19th 2020, 1:38am

I mean, I get your point but... maybe do it without using comic sans?
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Sunday, July 19th 2020, 1:41am

are u drunk?
NO IS THE TRUTH

Sunday, July 19th 2020, 2:04am

Queen +1

Sunday, July 19th 2020, 2:09am

i have notice the injust system that administration have this is suppose to be a game for fun and you (administration) got to be biest about it meaning no favorite but is not like that at all.. us magmars get jail for everything and when a human does it they dont get jail how is that fair.. why do they get the best prize in well event, chest event, and they always win the one arm bandit ect.. how is this game of luck when humans are always getting everything why cant they get the same punishment as the magmars.. make the game fair not one side.. do you want ppl to pay pal more there are ways to do it.. be smart .. play fair.. make the game about luck not about favorite... food for thought... :teacher: :teacher:

It been this way way too long :( Admin really need to look at this one side game a little bit better and start making it fair for both sides.
Thanks,
Matt F. aka Lord_Matt.

Sunday, July 19th 2020, 10:35am

why do they get the best prize in well event, chest event, and they always win the one arm bandit ect..

lul

Monday, July 20th 2020, 2:25pm

Maybe humans get more luck from these events.... because our side is more popular? :lol:

Thursday, July 23rd 2020, 12:38am

Thats really the most entertaining post ever

:snowball:

Thursday, July 23rd 2020, 9:03am

spends all gold on events and then cries that gets nothing,probably think if he spends 100g and 20lvl spend 1000g they should get the same prize haha
I don't have no fear of death. My only fear is coming back reincarnated.

Monday, July 27th 2020, 1:16pm

weird

Tuesday, July 28th 2020, 8:10am

RE: injust in the jail system

Are you crazy - You have one mag Ikkie1990 spend so much and get so many prizes his side while we get hardly anything!

Wednesday, August 5th 2020, 2:51pm

ranting wont make u win either