You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, August 28th 2020, 10:53am

a little boring game at time

hello everyone I write to all humans and magmari because the game lately I got a little bored I don't know if you too. so I would like to propose to the administration maybe a new event like a battle roial between levels or some lvl event that can be conquered by fighting with other lvl something new that would please everyone tell me how you think many greetings and see you on the battlefield :love3: :love3: :sleep:

thank you and one god game to all mags and human :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Friday, August 28th 2020, 11:30am

make something new <3

Friday, August 28th 2020, 5:42pm

Although we talk, our admin will not listen to us. Since I have been doing this rebellion for 5 months, I do not even enjoy the game anymore. (The only pleasure I get from the game is to mirror your clan). In the last 4 tallaar events, only 1 tallaar could be created among all levels. When we come to the cave event, most people know that players who have used 20 efeckt will come, especially between 7-8-9-10 levels, nobody enters the cave. When it comes to temple events, nobody wants to die 4-5 times in a row. Considering all these situations, they say you can enter 386 or 283. But when server migrations occur, there is an excessive lag problem. It's not just a problem that I have experienced, everyone complains about the same issue. Or most people cry stupidly that I can knock the man unconscious once, and they knock me unconscious 432512353 times. As such, it is not difficult to understand why the number of people playing the game has decreased. [EDITED]

While you may be frustrated, please refrain from making such comments

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "T-DeAdLY-J" (Aug 29th 2020, 7:58pm)

Friday, August 28th 2020, 6:01pm

+8

Friday, August 28th 2020, 11:37pm

@ryze Your love towards us is heartbreaking. :love:

Friday, August 28th 2020, 11:49pm

I agree with the fact that admins could care more about us and thus trying to bring new activieties or simply making the game experience better for what concerns the features already online.
But i also want to point out the fact that battlefields are empty also because of the lack of initiative of actual players. It is madness in my opinion that CC NEVER start. Personally i think that is one of the most entertaining features of the game. We have very often non-break, so no holding back for what concerns item damage; good tactics allow you to win the CC without winning a single fight ( wich is a great satisfaction if you think you won against super blessed people); and concerning the super blessed people: those won't overbuff like that if more istances would happen. As a matter of fact, overblessing occurs when you know CC is a rare istance so you want to give your best since nobody knows when another one will start.
I hope people will change their way of dealing with what we already have in order to make the game more enjoyable for all. Let's take the best of what we already have.
Said that, i am always available for trying to make a CC start, or other istances.

Saturday, August 29th 2020, 6:37pm

+ and this money making premium armors destroy all others

Saturday, August 29th 2020, 8:33pm

+ he is absoluteyl right this novices sets are really broken

Saturday, August 29th 2020, 11:20pm

+1

Tuesday, September 29th 2020, 6:43pm

hay qua cac anh em oi