You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, October 11th 2020, 8:18pm

new discord channel (reloaded for dumbs)

if you're tired of the old, boring and ...ish discord game channel you can join mine, the cooler version of that

EDIT: Removal of link

before some dumb guy deletes my thread again , he must know i got permission from guards and it's not fair only one player had his own wod channel

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "T-DeAdLY-J" (Oct 11th 2020, 11:32pm)

Sunday, October 11th 2020, 11:33pm

Hello,

We, as the human guards, answered your question affirmatively since we thought you would be making an opponent discord server for the existing one. However, it is natural that your link and advertisement in forum have been removed by the forum moderation team because your server highly includes "NTSF (not-safe-for-work)" contents. Please make sure about what we answered you affirmatively for and refrain from abusing our affirmative statement.

Best Regards!
Terazinin eksilen kefesi.

Sunday, October 11th 2020, 11:40pm

Further to the previous post, which clarified the reasoning for the invalidity of your channel link, please note the following:

Social medias which use or promote the name of this game must not post comments or content which would reflect poorly on the game. This includes, but is not limited to, the following:

- Racial abuse towards any group or individual
- Slurs to any group or individual based on their gender or sexuality
- Explicit content and/or inappropriate imagery

Please note that further advertisement of social media which promote such behaviour will not be tolerated and will result in an instant forum ban.

This thread will now be closed.