You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, December 2nd 2020, 12:25pm

clan war

What about clan war?

Past year, at that time, clan war was already finish ....
is clan war removed or only for low lvl?

• "Hakan The Khan" has been banned

Wednesday, December 2nd 2020, 1:57pm

I assume due to late 13th anniversary event and all of the event deadlines being on top each other, they decided to postpone everything. On top of it all, there is still the HTML5 question. I remember at the beginning of this year some crybaby player was telling me they will implement HTML5 "soon" but, as always, he was wrong. So yeah, first they need to solve all of these problems, introduce HTML5, bring the update and everything, otherwise one of the two will happen: Either they will do the HTML5 update in the middle of clan wars event or the clan wars will be a total mess due to no client after 31st of December.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Friday, December 4th 2020, 7:13am

covid