You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, January 29th 2021, 5:47am

Attributes calculator

Does anyone have attributes calculator here? I have over 300 Agility with buffs and yet Orc Conquistadors dodge, block and crits more often while I seldom dodge. I just don't understand how much Agility I need so I can dodge at least 50% of the time. If anyone can share their thoughts about this, please do leave it here. I'm still coping up because things changed a lot compared to how it was 12 years ago. :/

Friday, January 29th 2021, 8:55am

Is just personal luck, since all goes up into %
And since life is not only about statistics(actually is only about luck this game), you can expect enemy dodge 5 times in a row and you crit 0 times in a 20 minutes fight(im bonecrusher and yes, happened in a 10 min fight i didn't crit even once :lol: )
Don't be jelous of others, try to care about yours, only after that you will understand what you really have. P.S. Is very very very hard :cry: but i will try my best :peace: :beer:

Friday, January 29th 2021, 10:03am

Is just personal luck, since all goes up into %
And since life is not only about statistics(actually is only about luck this game), you can expect enemy dodge 5 times in a row and you crit 0 times in a 20 minutes fight(im bonecrusher and yes, happened in a 10 min fight i didn't crit even once :lol: )
There must be something to look over just so we can justify having these attributes on the chart. If this is the case, then generalist set can beat any class sets with just potions... If that's the case, having a raised Agility, Intuition or Protection does not makes sense anymore... Back then, even a twilight set used against Arborises, you can get out of the battle unscathed. Novice set works pretty good though.

They created various class sets to separate preferences of the players. Imagine one having all attributes on the same level, his character will get confused on what to do. Will it dodge, crit or block? :lol:

Thanks for your input. If that's the case, I think it's best to build a generalist set and subsequently increasing strength, which is equivalent to 1 damage every 10 strength accumulated, to win over mobs and players.

I also do not understand the probability of stunning. I once fought in temple last storm event and got stunned 4 times in a row (mixed stuns from normal blows and super-blows). I inspected his item set and buffs and found out he doesn't even have battle elixir buff. I'd really like to be enlightened about these gears because it's kind of frustrating to spend time earning golds to buy good gears which does not work most of the time. :(

Friday, January 29th 2021, 2:45pm

Everything you said, in a statistic based game is right, but not in any game, since reality doesn't correspond to statistics.
Stats like agility, intuition, protection have influence, statistically speaking, over your dodge, crit and block %, but keep in mind that this % basically cannot be raised over a certain level.
And yes, most of times dodger win every fight, if not blessed, since they have a little less hp than bonecrusher but way more damage output, speaking of base damage.
Ofc, if you put in bless difference, armor difference etc, and sadly some player are insanely 'good' at stunning, together you can lose to a lower level or even someone just have 1 tier armor less than you.

Little advice, for pvp dont go for full intuition, agility or protection, go rather for vitality, durability, strength
Ofc, if you are one of the lucky guy that stuns every 2 combos, then you can go what ever you want, people just wont be able to defeat you anyways :lol:

Anyways, good luck around and enjoy the game :xmasparty:
Don't be jelous of others, try to care about yours, only after that you will understand what you really have. P.S. Is very very very hard :cry: but i will try my best :peace: :beer:

Friday, January 29th 2021, 2:50pm

Another thing that i really hate about the stun system is the time based, If you have good internet connection and lucky enough you can hit 4 to 5 times with 1 stun, if you have crappy internet connection you may lose the stun with just 1 hit....... i mean, not saying the server are *beep* many times, but just once a week i got lag issues when im hunting and my internet says 40-50 ms as ping .-.
Those are the worst cases for me to play, ofc with all the pvp *beep* %, when you see enemy have 1 dragon, 1 god put on you and 1 god, bcs why not xD
And you with your potion of giant effect feeling forgotten by the various gods of this game :beaten:

Friday, January 29th 2021, 3:09pm

formulas for agility/protection/intuition are not public, if you want nice public formulas then you need to go mage
and please don't make a generalist set, i don't wanna see anyone suffer that badly

Friday, January 29th 2021, 3:44pm

formulas for agility/protection/intuition are not public, if you want nice public formulas then you need to go mage
and please don't make a generalist set, i don't wanna see anyone suffer that badly
Aaah, just as I thought... The game is really on mage thing now... Was really thinking on rushing to it but I still have a lot to learn about mages. I'm still curious about plenty of stuffs so I am doing things the old school way. I have not reached level 8 before when I last played so I still have a lot to unravel.

Yeah, I definitly won't. :lol: I was just wondering about it if it works as much as the class sets. I still fancy seeing sparkling armors. It's just that I really don't understand how often should my character dodge because most of the time it doesn't. :(

Friday, January 29th 2021, 3:49pm

Everything you said, in a statistic based game is right, but not in any game, since reality doesn't correspond to statistics.
Stats like agility, intuition, protection have influence, statistically speaking, over your dodge, crit and block %, but keep in mind that this % basically cannot be raised over a certain level.
And yes, most of times dodger win every fight, if not blessed, since they have a little less hp than bonecrusher but way more damage output, speaking of base damage.
Ofc, if you put in bless difference, armor difference etc, and sadly some player are insanely 'good' at stunning, together you can lose to a lower level or even someone just have 1 tier armor less than you.

Little advice, for pvp dont go for full intuition, agility or protection, go rather for vitality, durability, strength
Ofc, if you are one of the lucky guy that stuns every 2 combos, then you can go what ever you want, people just wont be able to defeat you anyways :lol:

Anyways, good luck around and enjoy the game :xmasparty:
In hunting monsters, how often do you crit? Do you still use blood elixirs or rely on the probabilty on crits? Which monsters do you hunt for money? What buff elixirs do you use? I am really curious about it man. I really want something to help me out in hunting. :cool:

I am not into PVP that much because everytime I come across other players from other servers, it's a complete mismatch. I only take my chances during arena storm and holding my opponents during temple matches (sorry, I really don't have that much luck on stunning haha).

I am currently focusing on increasing my monsters killed my exp going slow to earn as much EEs as I can for my reps. I'm working my reps up which I might be needing on mage level or at least gives me the right to purchase stuffs (rep-based) I need. I am currently strongly considering BC set for faster hunt. Which will you recommend?

Friday, January 29th 2021, 4:43pm

Based on same sets
Bonecrusher at first glimp may seems to be the best to farm monsters, but in many cases is not, at least not for me, since even with the red symbol activated, i cannot crit......
For raw damage, dodger is the top, but usuallly u have even less hp than bonecrusher.
HW is just for who want to go for the top of the top, since it's base stats *beep*, but once you get all that you needed, like purple gear, rune VI, some good buff and other stuff, you can see it shine like no one expect it does.
With good buffs, a good hw can do the same damage as a bonecrusher, having like almost double his hp.

About hunting, if you use crit pot a lot go for dodger, if you prefer normal base hits, you go for bonecrusher.
Now im level 8, hunting some gordts bandit, they drop the most but are a bit harder to take down than other monster and gives a little more exp than other monster.
https://w2.dwar.ru/bot_info.php check on this site for monster to hunt, their average dmg etc, have almost every info that you need for almost every monster

For buffs go what ever u want, if u going for ee, just use rainbow and what ever you can
sometimes i use also elder and warrior blessings, but most of times just bov soup and rainbow.
Once a week i go full in with all buffs and hunt serious, you can also use pot of gold, it's duration is 4h and increases gold received from battles by 15%

There are a lot of people who hunts more than me, so ask them also for advices :drink:

Friday, January 29th 2021, 9:25pm

sana all generalist

Saturday, January 30th 2021, 7:24am

sana all generalist
:lol: :lol: :lol: We're on city pub man

Saturday, January 30th 2021, 7:26am

Based on same sets
Bonecrusher at first glimp may seems to be the best to farm monsters, but in many cases is not, at least not for me, since even with the red symbol activated, i cannot crit......
For raw damage, dodger is the top, but usuallly u have even less hp than bonecrusher.
HW is just for who want to go for the top of the top, since it's base stats *beep*, but once you get all that you needed, like purple gear, rune VI, some good buff and other stuff, you can see it shine like no one expect it does.
With good buffs, a good hw can do the same damage as a bonecrusher, having like almost double his hp.

About hunting, if you use crit pot a lot go for dodger, if you prefer normal base hits, you go for bonecrusher.
Now im level 8, hunting some gordts bandit, they drop the most but are a bit harder to take down than other monster and gives a little more exp than other monster.
https://w2.dwar.ru/bot_info.php check on this site for monster to hunt, their average dmg etc, have almost every info that you need for almost every monster

For buffs go what ever u want, if u going for ee, just use rainbow and what ever you can
sometimes i use also elder and warrior blessings, but most of times just bov soup and rainbow.
Once a week i go full in with all buffs and hunt serious, you can also use pot of gold, it's duration is 4h and increases gold received from battles by 15%

There are a lot of people who hunts more than me, so ask them also for advices :drink:
Thanks for the great input. Have you found a way to increase the frequency of your crits? I have started to build BC now.

Saturday, January 30th 2021, 9:39am

Thanks for the great input. Have you found a way to increase the frequency of your crits? I have started to build BC now.

The only way is to use crit pots, but sometimes even with purple crit pot on you cannot crit :truce: :pain: just don't be too surprised about that

Sunday, January 31st 2021, 2:52am

The only way is to use crit pots, but sometimes even with purple crit pot on you cannot crit :truce: :pain: just don't be too surprised about that

Tha'ts really sad :( I'll relying on the raw damage and power elixirs then :(

Tuesday, February 2nd 2021, 9:36pm

Chance of being first to hit:

1 - ( 0.5 * x^2)

where x is the amount of initiative you have more than enemy

-------------------

Average reflected damage:

Chance enemy blunders:

Base starts on 4% if both lvl 11, if you're higher level it grows exponentially
4%->6%->9%->13.5%

Chance to crit:

Base crit:
HW/DG = 3%
BC = 3% + Add from set /not stated/ ~25-30% depending on spell

--------

Durability calculator:
http://finalgalaxy.altervista.org/durability_calculator.php

-------

Description of attributes:
http://warofdragons.com/info/info/index.php?obj=cat&id=282

There isn't a linear equation for physical attributes, at least not known one.

Wednesday, February 3rd 2021, 3:11am

Chance of being first to hit:

1 - ( 0.5 * x^2)

where x is the amount of initiative you have more than enemy

-------------------

Average reflected damage:

Chance enemy blunders:

Base starts on 4% if both lvl 11, if you're higher level it grows exponentially
4%->6%->9%->13.5%

Chance to crit:

Base crit:
HW/DG = 3%
BC = 3% + Add from set /not stated/ ~25-30% depending on spell

--------

Durability calculator:
http://finalgalaxy.altervista.org/durability_calculator.php

-------

Description of attributes:
http://warofdragons.com/info/info/index.php?obj=cat&id=282

There isn't a linear equation for physical attributes, at least not known one.
This is a good one for mages... Direct and practical. Thanks for this mate! BTW, is the computation for durability applied even against monsters?

Wednesday, February 3rd 2021, 3:50pm

durability only works against damage dealt by players, not monsters, mounts, shadows, etc

Wednesday, February 3rd 2021, 8:18pm

Fun fact - Long ago, when the admins panel was available to see, you could check stats from monsters and they might not have durability but they did have initiative.
That means that you would be able to always hit first if u had enough initiative.

Never tested it personally, but just something that I remember from good old days.

Liam helped me with equations so credit also goes to him. I just put them all together.

THERE POSSIBLY ARE MORE EQUATIONS ON RU GUIDES - but it's too tough to look in russian and I can't be bothered.

Friday, February 5th 2021, 5:22am

durability only works against damage dealt by players, not monsters, mounts, shadows, etc
Noted. Thank you, sir!

Friday, February 5th 2021, 5:26am

Fun fact - Long ago, when the admins panel was available to see, you could check stats from monsters and they might not have durability but they did have initiative.
That means that you would be able to always hit first if u had enough initiative.

Never tested it personally, but just something that I remember from good old days.

Liam helped me with equations so credit also goes to him. I just put them all together.

THERE POSSIBLY ARE MORE EQUATIONS ON RU GUIDES - but it's too tough to look in russian and I can't be bothered.
Thank you so much! Around 11 years ago, there's a certain amount of attribute to meet depending on your level. Idk if it was real but I followed it anyway. My character jumped frequently with just twilight set equipped. Im still curious how to get the items working. :( The guide is quite useful. Thanks to both of you for sharing!