You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, February 23rd 2021, 11:00am

Question about moroks on plateau - event

dear users,

i have a simple question about this actual plateau-event !

works the ksar-morok there ?

i know,im not the best user,only can fight maybe little bit better pvp ,as few others and i bless me to have better chances,to receive some glory,but i used for example yesterday 2 x an ksar morok ( http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.ph…ct_id=778231764 <<<--- thisone ) and he maked nothing :/

was there any foult on me maybe ?

thanks for the awnsers and have fun

btw......if tis the wrong channel,for this question,please put this thread into the correct rubrik :wink:
I wish me better Service and a normal Balancing:thumbsup:

• "Hakan The Khan" has been banned

Tuesday, February 23rd 2021, 11:24am

There is nothing wrong, these animels want be friend with pilek, because pilek lov animels :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: and animels also lov pilek :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: pilek should never use animels for fight, they are friends, not moroks. Ksar very good friend of pilek :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Tuesday, February 23rd 2021, 12:07pm

what have my cat to do with great battles ? lol

when magmars hate me,is this absolutly ok,all of yours are my enemys ,this is just a part of this game

but yes,i love animels ......dogs ,cats etc :love1:

Pilek was just a account-name,not more and not less,feel free to call me however you want and dont worry,i not complain,if u give me animel-names :)

• "Hakan The Khan" has been banned

Tuesday, February 23rd 2021, 3:51pm

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: yes pilek lov animels :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Tuesday, February 23rd 2021, 4:40pm

tesekürler habibi khan :love1:

Wednesday, February 24th 2021, 1:02am

There is nothing wrong, these animels want be friend with pilek, because pilek lov animels :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: and animels also lov pilek :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: pilek should never use animels for fight, they are friends, not moroks. Ksar very good friend of pilek :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
:lol: :lol: :lol: