You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, April 5th 2021, 12:51am

Who Agrees

Everyone if u think guards have too much power and admins need to address this please +1...lets see if admins care! :drink:

Monday, April 5th 2021, 12:53am

Esp magmar guards...they cross line alot...most use persoanl veng on players and not even for the right things

Monday, April 5th 2021, 1:05am

There was a small glitch in the system when this occured. As I recall, you were also compensated for this issue.

Monday, April 5th 2021, 1:07am

My personal opinnion about guard power: On more than one occasion I have received gifts with insults, and bad sounding words from magmares, which after being reported to the team of human guards and they see evidence of a foul gift and pass the case to the team of magma guards, the latter have decided to be permissive and do not punish bullies. I repeat, it has not been 1 or 2 times that this has happened to me.

How can it be that human guards consider a foul gift and magmares do not? Are they not supposed to be guided by the same principles and standards? :glance:

Later, when you decide to express your opinion without disrespect in your own biography, they do see themselves with the power and authority to force you to eliminate all traces of a totalitarian act. In this momment, its when mag´s guards act fast sadly :truce: .

Monday, April 5th 2021, 1:08am

Should you feel there are issues where Guards have abused their power, please feel free to contact the respective Head Guards or the My.Games Support here.

This thread is now being closed.

Monday, April 5th 2021, 8:22am

@ukoback

I just have checked with the team and you are right, there is indeed one gift unhandled. Sometimes gift are handled with a delay as we use them to train new guards. And when then in the meantime the gift expires or is being deleted by the player we have no possibility from our side to see who the sender was - when the reports to our team had not included their names. And it can happen that sometimes a report is going lost in our chats as well. But that does not only happen to magmar guards, it is something that happens on both sides.

We will try to optimize the reporting process to avoid such missings in future or you may report the gifts including its senders name in the corresponding thread in forums, then no gift can be overseen anymore:

Foul Letters and Gifts

All other gifts have been handled accordingly. And just because you do not see those players being jailed for days, does not mean nothing has happened. Those small fines are usually being paid out the minute after a curse is placed. so easy to miss it and I would rather appreciate if you would come asking in future instead of throwing wild and wrong accusations.

As a further information, contents in gifts are under chat rules. So what is not allowed in chat or forum rules also is not allowed in gifts. I have no influence on personal opinions of single guards and what they might consider as insulting from their point of view - we all have personal opinions to that - but the handling of those is based for both sides on those rules.

Everyone has sometimes a personal opinion on what is insulting or not and we all sometimes feel something which is according to rules should not be and other which is not should be. But that is personal opinions. Decisions have to be made based on those rules and not on personal opinions.

I apologize for the delay of the handling of some of the gifts and if you feel an unnormal long delay on the handling of one of your reported gifts, please feel free to contact me and ask about it.
:!: Guards open their doors for new members. Interested? Please apply here! :!:

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Sequana" (Apr 5th 2021, 8:32am)

Monday, April 5th 2021, 1:18pm

After talking privately with Sequana, I have come to the understanding that they did the right thing to penalize these gifts.

There must have been some kind of misunderstanding between the teams, because when I requested an update on the case, I was informed that they were filed without punishment.

However, that does not exempt me from having made a public statement that is incorrect, as I have been privately informed by the team of magma guards. For this reason, I apologize to both teams for all the misunderstanding.