You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, April 19th 2021, 10:09pm

keeping fairs and events on a schedule

Would be really nice if game administration could keep the fairs and other events on a proper schedule; every few months you guys fail to do the fairs in a timely manner and all the timed stuff we buy goes out the window.

Monday, April 19th 2021, 10:32pm

Agreed
Dr Hanasomay

Monday, April 19th 2021, 10:59pm

agree

Monday, April 19th 2021, 11:15pm

+1

Tuesday, April 20th 2021, 1:16am

+1

An increase in a lot of timers would be nice. I despise timers on most items. 7d timers (or less in some cases) on some items are ridiculous especially if you need to save a couple to buy shop items. Even some new monthly seasonal items with 30 days are going to time out due to event dates not falling "monthly" i.e. Kretch Amulets. Which makes them somewhat useless for several months unless you just waste them to use them up.
:smoke:

Tuesday, April 20th 2021, 2:34pm

+1
Don't be jelous of others, try to care about yours, only after that you will understand what you really have. P.S. Is very very very hard :cry: but i will try my best :peace: :beer:

Tuesday, April 20th 2021, 9:48pm

+1