You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, August 31st 2021, 9:41pm

Enchanted Mark of the Arbiters of Fate problem refresh?

I had normal Enchanted Mark of the Arbiters of Fate, which was about to expire (3 days left orso) so I bought 1 piece from exchange to refresh them, but they didnt refresh for more than 7 days, although the appl in exchange shows 30 days life of it. Then I ask a friend to make again trade through exchange - the result is the same -> http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.ph…ct_id=738798807 still lifespan only 7 days. Tried by post also- the same.

There are changes in the game about the lifespan of those marks?
:yes:From any impasse there are at least 5 ways to escape :yes:

• "Cobra Commander" has been banned

Tuesday, August 31st 2021, 10:49pm

It's because you made an application and didn't buy through auction. Which, no matter how long it says on the exchange application, will cause your marks to have the same lifespan as the marks you were sold. Same goes for any other item.
So someone sold you marks that had 7 days lifespan, that's why. If they sold you marks with 20 days lifespan, your marks would have 20 days. It always worked like that.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Wednesday, September 1st 2021, 6:33am

I got the answer, it was just to hard to find someone who have marks also to do the test:

No matter what lifespan you have on your marks, the only way to refresh them is by trade - lifespan 1 day traded with abother lifespan 3 days - result is refresh for 30 days for both side .
Exchange/ auction do not refresh to 30 days, unless you are sold one with lifespan 30 days, and cobra - none is that crazy to put to sell on auction - tax for 1 mark is almost 1 g.

• "Cobra Commander" has been banned

Wednesday, September 1st 2021, 10:54am

Yeah, well, I wasn't telling anyone to sell on auction now, was I? I gave you the answer you were looking for. If you were asking about if it made sense to sell on auction or not, then that'd be an entirely different conversation. In case you didn't understand, take 2, here we go:

When you put an item on auction, it tells you the exact time it has on the item, unlike exchange, where you make application for an item that hypothetically will be sold to you and currently isn't, thus the lifespan of 30 days.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Wednesday, September 1st 2021, 5:14pm

@Cobra, ohh, how nice you repeat and repeat , I like it :)))) Can you explain me again? (please, dont do it, its a joke, but I cant stop you if you feel you want)

Anyway, thanks for your time. Myself use the forum very rare, only if i have question that I didnt find the answer outside the forum :) You should become a "Forum mentor" :)

Thursday, September 2nd 2021, 3:40pm

Answer to original question has been found. Thread closed.