You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, December 25th 2021, 10:40am

Lag after last update, please fix!

Goodmorning!

First off all I wish everybody a Merry Christmas.
Please be safe and healthy!

Now to the subject:
Since the last update the game is lagging a lot.
When I try to open anything or when i'm hunting monsters, the delay is crazy.
I see in the comments that more people have the same problem.

I tried everything, but it still is there on Client and Chrome Browser.

Please fix this, so I can play this game again the way I like.

Greetings MarlboroKiller

Saturday, December 25th 2021, 1:01pm

Merry Christmas to you too!

The game client currently has known issues and they are being worked on, however there is no estimated fix time at the moment.

As an alternative, it should be possible to play as normal on web browsers. Please ensure to follow these steps to disable the FProxy option on browser, to assist with fight load times.

Hope this helps!

Saturday, December 25th 2021, 11:59pm

Minus 20-30% to speed of fights for me with browser. would be nice to have some "nice day" bless active antill issue will not be fixed...

Sunday, December 26th 2021, 2:12pm

This is the lie T-DeAdLY-J.

Everyone have a Christmas break now, game administration too. Nobody is working now. Game administration will be back after christmas. We have irresponsible administration.

Merry christmas.

Sunday, December 26th 2021, 6:07pm

Not everyone celebrates Christmas at the same time ;) A simple search online will help to confirm that.

I can't speak for your personal work patterns, but it has been rather common for people to be working leading up to Christmas and before the New Year.

Happy holidays!

Friday, December 31st 2021, 2:52am

starting of the fight

After server restart, from 30.12. to 31.12., and even now, fight screen doesn't load properly.

There is no fighters and/or monsters, cannot use potions, moves, nothing.
Cannot break fight, leave or anything, just wait to be killed, and restart game and ressurect.

If start new fight, same it is 3 hours.
All my blessings wear off, twice, among them 2 h invisibility, ... :thumbdown:

Friday, December 31st 2021, 4:44am

I posted this problem earlier too - also confirmed by clan mate.

Monsters don't show!!
:smoke:

Sunday, January 2nd 2022, 7:56pm

Where is the bonus for buying diamonds? you don't want to play. Admins are losing players !!!!! :nono:

Monday, January 3rd 2022, 9:22am

So we are being told to use the web client, which for me even is laggy? And no it isnt anything on my side.

Wednesday, January 5th 2022, 11:34am

I'm not sure, but seems now the client downloads much more data everytime­ than before? especially when open inventiory, enter battle and estate... If you've got some software which is able to monitor the data transfering, you may check it. Maybe it's the reason I think.