You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, December 6th 2010, 6:26am

Shop problem

when i go into shop the tabs at the top such as potions, scrolls, etc are not there. I can only view the light armor. It is in all of the shops :(
-StarLegion

Monday, December 6th 2010, 11:45am

Try clearing your cache.

If you're using the client, click on "Error!" at the top and select "Delete obsolete files and clear IE Cache"

Tuesday, December 7th 2010, 1:22pm

Are you using the client? If not, which browser do you use?

Thursday, December 9th 2010, 10:43pm

Quoted from "Cross Knight;31893"

Try clearing your cache.

If you're using the client, click on "Error!" at the top and select "Delete obsolete files and clear IE Cache"

Cross Knight,

I am having similar issues, but it only seems to work on one of my many browsers.

When using GOOGLE Chrome, I get the same problem as many have posted (even after clearing cache)
But when I use Mozilla Firefox, I don't have the shop issue

As a side note, when using Firefox, I am unable to view the entire page of my PostBox, so that it makes it impossible to reply/take items (But this problem is not in Google Chrome)

So I guess it is select browser problems and/or flash problems, as I know Adobe flash player is having issues working with 64-bit computers/browsers.
Sleep is a symptom of caffeine deprivation.

Friday, December 10th 2010, 10:53am

The shop issue can occur with Google Chrome. Please use the client or a different browser.

@Mith123, can you send a screenshot of your post office problem with Firefox to support@warofdragons.com.