You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "SilentWater" started this thread

Saturday, July 1st 2023, 9:44pm

Several NPCs are bugged out due to Faeo under Control of Darkness Event

Current Situation - I have around 3-4 quests which need one of these NPCs (Bonna Bonita, Magdalen, Miner, Givens etc) who were all afflicted with the Chaos Plague and they currently have Chaos Tentacles in their portraits.

I did do some quests during the event, but now I don't have the Chaos Sickness effect either and neither are any of the quests active - Unless I missed some of them.

But the problem here is that all quests which require those NPCs will not move ahead, since I get no dialogue options with them.

Please help in how to proceed further.

Saturday, July 1st 2023, 10:22pm

Normally, you must have completed the In the Tentacles of a Dangerous Plague quest and its sub-quests, or you must cancel completely.

But now that the event has ended (only the rewards shop is open), you unfortunately do not have the chance to complete this quest.

If you still have this quest, please cancel it. Try to talk with NPC's on browser. Also be sure to clear the caches.

If this problem still continues, I may suggest that you request assistance from Support .

We are still looking for alternative solutions for this and will share them with you when we find. Thank you for your patience.
We are looking for new Mentor Candidates. If you are confident in your knowledge and like to help, you can apply HERE !

MAGMAR HEAD MENTOR

Monday, July 3rd 2023, 11:26am

Chaos quest

I have the same problem. Even i have finished the quest Magdalena has the chaos tentacle and I can not continue with the other quests.

Monday, July 3rd 2023, 4:38pm

Would be nice if ALL quests in our "Accepted" Quest tab could be declined.

Mine is full of quests that I started for events & are still sat in there all year round i.e;-
Quests from this topic, Quests from Seasonal Event as well as Urchi Task, plus normal quests that are available at all times.

So a decline button for EVERY quest would be nice to clear these out when they can't be progressed anymore :thumbup:
:smoke:

Monday, July 3rd 2023, 4:48pm

Just had a quick run through just my first 2 pages of quests & these are ones that have no "Decline" button to remove them.

The Squire’s Missing Item
Little Dragon Urchi greets June
The Warlord's Order
[February - Awakening of Feelings!] Strange Sickness of Heart
[Zombie Invasion] Witchcraft

Then there's the Oracle Clan quest which STILL has a broken/out of sync timer as discussed elsewhere .well:
:smoke:

Monday, July 3rd 2023, 6:40pm

I have the same problem. Even i have finished the quest Magdalena has the chaos tentacle and I can not continue with the other quests.

Thanks for coming out and speaking up. The only option I see, is to wait 9 more days till the rewards part is finished and then check if we can access the quests.

Wednesday, July 5th 2023, 2:38am

to be clear: the chaos plague quest can be declined UNTIL you heal 1 or more characterswith the scroll from PYmen. after that even if you decline the subquests they kept coming back after EVERY chaos fight. the only choices are to wait, not do any healings or heal everyone.
I'll look that up...

Saturday, July 15th 2023, 5:01pm

Just so you know, even though the event has ended, the NPCs are still afflicted by Chaos tentacles and I have zero dialogue options with all the affected NPCs

Saturday, July 15th 2023, 5:08pm

Here are the list of NPCs I cannot access anymore and the corresponding events and reputations I can't progress at all.

1. Bonna Benita (Ranger, Pet Patrons reps, Ranger building in Estate, Can't buy other pets, some bigger side quests)
2. Jolly Magdalen (I think august event has her as a participating NPC, and also February event)
3. Vergen the Miner (Korlac quest is dependant on him)
4. Givens (Chocolate event was unavailable to me, several quests can't be progressed)
5. The other witch doctor npc in Budrimakh.