You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, September 15th 2023, 1:38pm

battle pass

Since they removed battle pass, we could accumulate points ... But .... now, rewards from yesterdays looks already taken, but didn't got anything since we had no access to the battle pass interface and nothing direct in bp ....

Friday, September 15th 2023, 3:09pm

I completed 4 levels in the time it was shut down. It only gave me 2 rewards :( i am missing pack of cards and 2 red chests (lvl 3 and 4) but i got lvl 5 and 6 rewards....

Friday, September 15th 2023, 3:29pm

Die Probleme mit dem Kampfpass sind bekannt und es wird daran gearbeitet. Bitte habt Geduld. Danke :rose:

The issues with the Battle Pass are known and are being worked on. Please be patient. Thank you :rose:
:whistling: Der Zynismus ist meine Rüstung, der Sarkasmus mein Schwert und die Ironie mein Schild :whistling:

Friday, September 15th 2023, 4:10pm

Ihr setzt den Kampfpass zurück, dann bitte auch bis dahin alle­ Aktivitäten.
Ich habe 100 Ressoursen gesammelt bekomme 5 Punkte und habe ,­ damit genau 5 Punkte.
16:03 Du hast die tägliche Kampfpass-Quest­ Ressourcenbeschaffung 100 abgeschlossen. 5 Kampfpass-Punkte erhalten.­ Gesamt-Kampfpass-Punktzahl ist 5.

Versteck hatte ich heute, 3­ Überwesen, Aktivität hatte ich, dann bitte auch das ofür heute zurück­ setzten!!!

Da müßte ich eigentlich 40 Punkte haben, bitte das dann auch zurück setzten.

Friday, September 29th 2023, 4:01pm

es gibt keine Truhen

Ich habe den Pass heute komplett beendet, leider gibt es die schmiedeisernen Truhen für je 30 Punkte wieder
nicht, schon beim letzten Mal klappte das auch nicht.
Wenn ich auf die Truhe klicke, dann erscheint die Meldung:
Nichts zu erhalten.

Wird das noch repariert ?

Friday, September 29th 2023, 4:41pm

@Canaletto

Where did you click for the chests to receive? On the top button or at the end where the chest is displayed?

Could you please send a screenshot of your progress in the battle pass please as well?
:!: Guards open their doors for new members. Interested? Please apply here! :!:

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Sequana" (Sep 29th 2023, 4:55pm)