You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, October 2nd 2023, 12:39am

Jesters opening doors to new members!

Jesters are responsible for organizing fun events for other players.

The Representatives of this structure do they best to prepare many exciting events for your every taste. Artistic, literary, logical and luck events await for you.

Jesters hold their events in a special section of the forum, as well as directly in the game. Do not miss your chance to be part of this amazing team!

What are we looking for?

• Team Spirit
  • Supporting with ideas and help with the organization
  • Be available for players and their questions to our events
  • Ability to judge players entries neutral and unbiased.

Desireable skills:
  • Some experience in graphic design or drawing skills.
  • Creativity in developing story lines and tasks for forum events.

If you are interested to join the team please apply here or send your application via private forum mail to Liusaidh

This post has been edited 4 times, last edit by "Sequana" (Nov 9th 2023, 6:13pm)

Wednesday, October 4th 2023, 4:04am

I wish to apply

We are looking forward to your formal application here in this thread or as a private message via Forum Mail to T-DeAdLY-J or Aixlinn.

Please let us know why do feel you are the right person to join the team. What will you contribute to the team?

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Aixlinn" (Oct 5th 2023, 2:41pm)

Wednesday, October 4th 2023, 3:08pm

well, I like the game, I have time and I would like to contribute some ideas related to this event.

We are looking forward to your formal application here in this thread or as a private message via Forum Mail to T-DeAdLY-J or Aixlinn.

Please let us know why do feel you are the right person to join the team. What will you contribute to the team?

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Aixlinn" (Oct 5th 2023, 2:41pm)

Thursday, November 16th 2023, 12:35am

Jester Application - Positron

Thank you for your application. We will contact you directly in due course.
Keep calm, I'm a MENTOR :)

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "T-DeAdLY-J" (Nov 21st 2023, 10:08pm)

Thursday, December 7th 2023, 5:22pm

Accepted

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "T-DeAdLY-J" (Jan 5th 2024, 11:22am)

Thursday, January 4th 2024, 9:45pm

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "T-DeAdLY-J" (Jan 5th 2024, 11:23am)