You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, February 1st 2024, 7:12am

Magic Megaphone Quest

Was excited about this then got to the part from Gloum....

Current goal: Go to Kretches' Lair, fight the Spider Patriarch there and obtain Tangle of silver web. After this, go back to Gloum the Swindler. :drop:

SERIOUSLY!!! :grrrr:

Thanks for wasting my 1g, why give me the stupid quest if I haven't got a chance of completing it.

What a joke! :wall:

Thursday, February 1st 2024, 7:15am

Even worse, I can't decline the quest in my list to remove it from sight! .well:

Friday, February 2nd 2024, 3:16am

I am sure that 200 pkhadds would do it :lol:

Friday, February 2nd 2024, 3:37am

:lol:

I currently have 555 Zombies plus a load of others and some superbeing ones. But nah, I don't want to waste them as the next quest is probably even worse :lol:

Friday, February 2nd 2024, 3:47am

Just noticed guide on forum - yeah, need another 1g, not just the 1 that it says on my quest page PLUS a bit more for the resources later on that are now high to buy in auction. Wouldn't mind if the quest was easier, let me kill 1000 Burrowing Kretches instead of 1 Patriarch :sarcastic:

If not, then gimmee my 1g back & remove the dumb quest from my pages :lol:

I might do it in a few years when I can be bothered - but likely removed in a few days/weeks anyway. But of course, the quest will stay in my list forever! :lol:

Friday, February 2nd 2024, 5:22pm

LOL I hate when the quests dont go away, they should ALL be removable