You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, January 20th 2024, 5:45pm

[QUESTS] Mystras Daily Quests

Four inhabitants of Mystras will offer you 2 daily quests which reset the next day at 1:00 am (Game time).
There is also weekly chest quest at Elendiyar.

Weekly Chest (can be found at Elendiyar)

• There are 3 weekly chests, each of them contains different rewards, but the more rewards, the more difficult it is to obtain them.
  • You can only receive ONE such chest every week!!!
  • Whole progress and chests availability reset every Monday at 4:00 am (Game time)
  • In order to be able to claim a chest you have to complete all of the listed tasks.
  • For a Usual Reward:Kill 100 monsters, Gather 250 resources, Sift your resources once, finish 10 daily tasks.
    (Rewards: Inspiration of Datkhar (3pcs.) Djinnar (5pcs.) Lotus Tea (1pc.)
  • For an Increased Reward: Kill 200 monsters, Gather 500 resources, Sift your resources 3 times, Complete 20 daily tasks.
    (Rewards: Influence of Datkhar (1pc.) Inspiration of Datkhar (1pc.) Djinnar (10pcs.) Lotus Tea (1pc.) Synthesized Mo-Datkhar (1pc.)
  • For a Generous Reward: Kill 400 monsters, Gather 1000 resources, Sift your resources 6 times, Complete 40 daily tasks.
    (Rewards: Influx of Datkhar (1pc.) Influence of Datkhar (1pc.) Djinnar (20pcs.) Lotus Tea (2pcs.) Synthesized Mo-Datkhar (1pc.) Alva Sherbet (2pcs.)
Quest: Intercepted Mail (Jasmine)

Your task: Kill monsters to receive Enemy Correspondence. You have to kill 20 monsters and drop the item, then you can return to Jasmine.
Rewards: Djinnar (1 pc.) Inspiration of Datkhar (1pc.)

Quest: Light of Insight (Jasmine)

Your task: Use a special token in one of the Mystras locations indicated by Jasmine. Then solve a jigsaw puzzle and return to her. (There are 3 different tokens, each time she can send you either to Eshduur Bay, City of Mystras or Dindaat Forest).

For the puzzles:

Quest: Everything's Under Control (Assaf the Blacksmith)

Your task: Go to each of the Mystras' locations and use the "Install a beacon" command listed in the Locations' Menu on the right side of the game screen.
You will be attacked by a monster . The tactic here is to take either Scrolls of purification and/or Antidote (ideally both) as you will need to take off the healing from the monster and probably remove poison from youself as well.

After completing the task return to Assaf.

Quest: Particle of Faeo (Assaf the Blacksmith)

Your task: Each day the task can be different and you might need to prepare different resources in order to complete it. Blacksmith will ask you for one of the resources that can be found in Faeo:
  • Evil eye (2pcs.)
  • Crystalline Coal (2pcs.)
  • Marvelous Glass (1000pcs.)
  • Bubbly Metal (5pcs.)
  • Ragtikhron Leather (6pcs.)
  • Quicksilver (200pcs.)

If you don't have any (or you are not willing to bring him what he's asking for) you can reset the quest by telling him "I'll probably look for something else!".

Quest: Against all odds (Mysterious Bizkhuff)

Your task: Gather resources while your fatigue from gathering will be 10 times higher.
There are 3 quest options:
-Collect 3 green resources. (10 fatigue per resource)
-Collect 2 blue resources. (20 fatigue per resource)
-Collect 1 purple resource (30 fafigue per resource)

Rewards: Djinnar (1 pc.) Inspiration of Datkhar (1pc.) Lotus Tea (1pc.)

Quest: Will against Poison (Mysterious Bizkhuff)

Your task: Destroy 5 monsters (indicated in the task by Bizkhuff as they can be different each time) while under Datkhar Overdose effect (5pcs.) With each monster killed, the effect decreases by 1.
If the effect has expired before you finished, you can just come to Bizkhuff for it and continue the task.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "-Lilah-" (Jan 20th 2024, 6:45pm)

Saturday, January 20th 2024, 5:46pm

Quest: True Rarity (Yajid)

Your task: Gather enough resources of your profession in the Lands of Genies to be able to sift them. (In order to do so you need to have 100pcs. of resources in your backpack). Do it 2 times to find a Fossilized Egg. Then return to Yajid.

Quest: On the table of Caliph himself (Yajid)

Your task: Improve the item received from Yajid and then return to him. (Items vary, can be a spoon or a cup, or milk etc.)
You will need Inspiration of Datkhar (2pcs.) for 2 uses on Yajid's item.
Once you get a message that the item can now be forged, bring it to the Forge (just add the item).
After forging the item, return to Yajid.

Wednesday, February 14th 2024, 6:36am

for Particle of Feao quest there is no such option as "I'll probably look for something else!".. I have been stuck with bubbly metal for a week.
I'll look that up...

Wednesday, February 14th 2024, 6:42am

note that for Will against poison quest there is no option to give up the quest even if the poison expires. If you do not complete the quest then you cannot restart with a (potentially different) target monster.
I'll look that up...

Thursday, February 15th 2024, 5:08am

for Particle of Feao quest there is no such option as "I'll probably look for something else!".. I have been stuck with bubbly metal for a week.
Are you sure it's been a week? As far as I'm concerned you can cancel the quest a day after it was accepted. The reset time should be around 3:00 to 4:00 am (Server time).

Friday, February 16th 2024, 12:49am

there is actually 2 different issues here, maybe 3. after I recieved bubbly metal for the quest 3 times ouit of 4 I did NOT take the quest. By not taking the quest it does not reset and stayed at bubbly metal for over a week. yesterday I took the quest after reading here. today after 0000 the option appeared to allow reseting the quest. It also seemed odd that with so many choices it came up 3 times out of 4 as bubbly metal, but more observation is needed to see if this is not random.
I'll look that up...

Friday, February 16th 2024, 12:56am

BTW, great job in putting these quest pages together! much appreciated.
I'll look that up...

Friday, February 16th 2024, 2:36am

today's quest was EE so the streak is broken
I'll look that up...

Saturday, February 17th 2024, 7:28am

today's quest was EE so the streak is broken
I'm glad it worked out for you!
BTW, great job in putting these quest pages together! much appreciated.
Thank you very much, glad it's helpful ♥

Wednesday, February 28th 2024, 2:30am

it is worth mentioning that if you do not pick up your weekly quest chest on Monday that she f'orgets' that you earned it and have to wait for next week.
I'll look that up...