You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, March 7th 2011, 6:20pm

Misunderstanding or error in CC? Part II

My thread about CC was closed (?) so I'm writing a new one, hoping that this one will not be closed before I receive an answer.

My former post;

"I'm not sure if I have misunderstood how valour and experience is being granted after CC has ended, because I could not see a change in my experience? And when it ended, the chat said: "Seized: " and nothing more. This is the second time this has happened, and other players say that when CC ends, the chat says "Seized: 500 exp" or something of the sort. Is there something wrong when I do CC or..?
This happened about 19.20 I think, in game time (the second time)."

The first time it happened, I think was 2011-03-04, and the second time was without a doubt 2011-03-06, and about 19.20 in game time.

//Lady Winter

Monday, March 7th 2011, 7:20pm

On March 6 at 19:15 your experience changed from 61027 to 61477 and your Valor changed from 15543 to 18543 for your victory in the caves. You were not in the caves on March 4.

Monday, March 7th 2011, 8:25pm

oh, so it did change? So it just some error that it doesn't show in chat then? Yeah I was uncertain about the fourth of March. Thank you for your help.

Tuesday, March 8th 2011, 10:18am

Possible it did not occur in your chat, but it did actually change. :smile: