You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, March 24th 2011, 4:04pm

Problems attaining a second profession

Hi I am currently lvl4 with a geologist profession maxed out at 59. I have been wanting to also be a jeweller for a secondary profession however I have spoken to Korundum the jeweller in the Guild of Artisans in Dartrong Square many times but it does not give me the option to become a jeweller. I don't know if I have done something wrong but it keeps cycling through chat saying 'tyvm for info. i'll def come to you if i decide to become a jeweller' and then goes on to start of chat cycle again. help!!!!!. This is the same for all the other professions too

Thursday, March 24th 2011, 5:24pm

You need to resign the sorcerer quest you have started.

Thursday, March 24th 2011, 10:27pm

thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it worked, woooohoooooooo!