You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Beuwolf" started this thread

Friday, March 25th 2011, 2:19pm

Instance map for Derelict House.

I am inside the Derelict House right now and when using the instance map for it, the position as to where you are in the house is not marked, as it has been in the past, was in just a few days ago and it was working fine then.

Also, when in the DH already and bringing up the map, normaly it shows the DH map directly, it don't now. It starts with Crystaline Caves instaed. Might be related to the above though.

Regards
Beuwolf

Friday, March 25th 2011, 5:04pm

Could you please send a screenshot to support@warofdragons.com.

Friday, March 25th 2011, 6:09pm

Sory to hijak this thread but i done DH yestrday and exact same problem, Derelic House map was not loding when you were opening instance maps, CC map was apearing.
Also when manualy selected as map it was not refreshing with my position in the house, sory i cant re enter DH to send a printscreen but should be easy to check problem by any one whe can go now in.

Friday, March 25th 2011, 6:34pm

{ MAP }
{ POSITION }

In regards to Beuwolf's original thread. I am currently in the DHouse and Im not showing up on the map lol. The above are my current position and the map that shows my non existence. Thanks Admin for your time

Sunday, March 27th 2011, 8:54pm

Also there were no door guards on the road to the southwestern stash.
+1 for all the above as well.
When you set sail for Ithaca, wish for the road to be long, full of adventures, full of knowledge.