You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, March 30th 2011, 1:14am

cheating for scalps

http://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?fight_id=99847732
This really needs fixing . why are they allowed to keep this teleport from the level 2 quest and take scalps easily or loot easily.This is abusing game bug in my opinion and many are doing it on both sides. Soon u will have mages that will bypass the guards that have been placed in locations to prevent easy progress if this isn't fixed.

Wednesday, March 30th 2011, 10:48am

I am not sure where you see a game bug here.

Wednesday, March 30th 2011, 11:52am

The level 2 quest that gives the teleport scroll is not completed allowing them to bypass the boat trip and the guards at virigya.If not bug then something that needs looking at-i don't care about dying to one who is brave to risk the trip on the boat and the associated dangers in that but she and others are not doing that.
Maybe not game bug but surely u could think about fixing a game design that is being exploited if that is how you would prefer me to phrase .

Wednesday, March 30th 2011, 12:11pm

We do not mind players fighting each other. Players can only use this scroll as long as they haven't finished the quest and they are free to do so.