You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, April 20th 2011, 7:12pm

Artful boots of the Jaguar

Hi, ever since update I have a few problems with my artful jaguar boots. http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.ph…act_id=57040999

1. It says they will expire on August 15th, and the way to change that is to talk to the NPC in waterfall, which I did, but there is no option to fix that - it only offers a change from valour to nonvalour purple items and vice versa.
2. I can equip them... but they have no stats. They also do not give me a bonus for jaguar's set, when equipped with 4 other jaguar items, which they should.

Please fix this. I paid big money a long time ago to get them, now you basically took them away, i have worthless picture in my bag that does no good to me in fight.
12:11 KingPin : Strong clan lookin for slave clan plz apply to moonwalker

Wednesday, April 20th 2011, 7:17pm

To add, the rest of my artful armor (NW hat, jag pauldrons, lizard cuirass, and reflection boots are normal). Seems like only this item has been affected
12:11 KingPin : Strong clan lookin for slave clan plz apply to moonwalker

Wednesday, April 20th 2011, 7:32pm

Hi,

I have the same problem with my artful boots of reflection http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.ph…act_id=79913218

i really hope you can do something abouth that

Wednesday, April 20th 2011, 8:09pm

there is a conversion process. talk to the shadow in tomb of kings ( or human equivilent)

Wednesday, April 20th 2011, 11:01pm

Cross knight has promised to resolve the issue for us. It was fast prompt service and he suggested to take a few days to resolve it.

-illuminati- even crushed a few blue armour to try to convert the armour. We were that desperate.

So I am sure things will be fine sooner or later.

Thanks for the skull gift. You think I am even worth your 1g?