You are not logged in.

Wednesday, April 27th 2011, 4:44pm

Inspiration attribute?

15:38 Received: Enlightenment Ring 1 pcs. Removed:Blue Rainbow Stone 1 pcs, Indigo Rainbow Stone 1 pcs, Violet Rainbow Stone 1 pcs, Yellow Rainbow Stone 1 pcs, Orange Rainbow Stone 1 pcs, Red Rainbow Stone 1 pcs, Green Rainbow Stone 1 pcs.

Ok so I handed in my rainbow stones for a lovely looking 'Enlightenment' Ring,
http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.php?artikul_id=8258

Does anyone know what the inspiration attribute DOES exactly? :neznau:

I have also seen other attributes on new items in the library that have inspiration attributes, luck attributes and charm. Any info would be awesome :beeee:

Wednesday, April 27th 2011, 6:12pm

"In a flash of inspiration, instead of creating great elixer of life u have created absolute elixer of life"

Well its something like that. But basically inspiration stat suppose to increase the chance of that happening.
Happens for all secondary professions. Instead of creating the specific item the resources allow (pot,scroll or amulet), u get a better item.
(create grey but get green item, create green but get blue item.. etc).

Since inspired creation is the only way to create absolute items (purple gives red), these booster items will be real useful at high lvl prof.

Im assuming luck is suppose to increase the chance of double creations.
Charm im yet to see any explanation for.

Wednesday, April 27th 2011, 7:56pm

well inspiriation isnt that useful to a sorcerer then as only 1 recipe has chance for double or upgrade :lol:

Wednesday, April 27th 2011, 8:20pm

Does any one know were you exchange 3 green rings for a blue one? i herd is posible so just asking.

Wednesday, April 27th 2011, 8:31pm

I think the exchange option suppose to be at jewlerer , but it seems not available yet