You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, May 10th 2011, 6:32pm

What the hell!!!!!

Whats up with the spring event i go into fight it loads but every time i want to it hit doesnt let me goes to the human turn they hit back and i cant do anything!!!!! and the strange part it wasnt only me so it cant be my net work my armour gets dmged i waste more then 5g on the fight i want all the stuff replaced i used my destruction exlier, my valour exlier and exe pot and my pots where absolute then my armour as well i lost my Ephemeral Belt as well im more then mad at this point something needs to be done.:devil::devil::devil:

17:15 Some of your items have been damaged: Lightweight Knapsack (-1), Executioner Helmet (-1), Executioner Boots (-1), Resourcefulness Ring (-1), Ephemeral Belt (-1).
17:15 Your irreparable items (Ephemeral Belt) have been removed.
You did WHAT with WHO for HOW many cookies?? :drop:

Tuesday, May 10th 2011, 8:28pm

you can vent here, but unless you post problem to admins, nothing will get done (and maybe not even then).

Wednesday, May 11th 2011, 11:19am

@ marensman very true
You did WHAT with WHO for HOW many cookies?? :drop:

Wednesday, May 11th 2011, 11:44am

Try clearing your cache.

If you're using the client, click on "Error!" at the top and select "Delete obsolete files and clear IE Cache"